Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Wow! AN to go!!??

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/10/norwich-compile-replacement-list-for-alex-neil/?

Now this is a pretty rubbish site which usually just cobbles together bits from others & draws stupid conclusions, but this claims to have some inside info.

If it''s true, we should know pretty soon!

We will obviously have a replacement list for Alex Neil.

Every club with any sense of contingency planning would have a replacement list for the current manager.

It''s the same as every corporation having a disaster recovery plan and a succession plan.

I would doubt that AN''s immediate termination is likely given Delia''s interview in the Times just a few days ago.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Found it on NCFC''s own app, something is going to happen soon.[/quote]

Forgot to add it says we were looking at Lambert !

[quote user="ron obvious"]Do you think Woy would bring his friend, Biggus Dickus?[/quote]His first act as manager would surely be to welease Wuddy.

What a pity we''ve already missed Warnock, Bruce and Lambert. As former England managers go Allardyce is the man but I suspect we are too impoverished to be attractive to this calibre of talent.

[quote user="King Crimson"]Wuddy, Whittaker, Dowwans, Bwady, Pwitchard, Jewome all under threat in Januawy[/quote]As well as welieving Wussell of the captaincy, of course.

Is it all right then if I greet the next stammerer I meet with "Hhhhhhhhhello, hhhhhhhhhhhhow aaaaaaaaare yyyyyyou"? Should be a real laugh wouldn''t you think?

westcoastcanary wrote the following post at 10/11/2016 11:32 PM:

Is it all right then if I greet the next stammerer I meet with "Hhhhhhhhhello, hhhhhhhhhhhhow aaaaaaaaare yyyyyyou"? Should be a real laugh wouldn''t you think?

Only if you spit at him when you do it.

Big Sam....He might be sick managing struggling premier league teams and fancy winning games in the championship.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Is it all right then if I greet the next stammerer I meet with "Hhhhhhhhhello, hhhhhhhhhhhhow aaaaaaaaare yyyyyyou"? Should be a real laugh wouldn''t you think?[/quote]I''m sure that, even if he were to read this thread, Roy would be strong enough to deal with it. Besides, we''re riffing on Monty Python, so it must be okay.

Not sure there''s anything in this, if it was true then it would make Moxy & Delia statements about AN lies.

I think AN is safe for the season, I wouldn''t be suprised if Roy did get a job in some format soon though to help this talented young manager!

[quote user="Indy"]Not sure there''s anything in this, if it was true then it would make Moxy & Delia statements about AN lies.

I think AN is safe for the season, I wouldn''t be suprised if Roy did get a job in some format soon though to help this talented young manager![/quote]I''m not sure about ''safe for the season'' - if we drop out of the playoffs and stay there I think they might consider making a change, in the same way they did with Adams to bring in someone new with fresh ideas to get us up.If we somehow got Hodgson in as a director of football to help AN, that would be an absolute masterstroke.

I think it all depends on Moxey. Delia has a strong tendency to make emotional rather than business or football based decisions. If Moxey acts as a counterweight to that then there is a chance of a change. If Moxey has been appointed as a lapdog yes man then I agree that it is highly unlikely to happened before the end of this season. Delia loves to string these things out, normally until way too late.

As to the existence of a list I agree that this is almost certainly just prudent succession planning rather than indicative of a bias to change.