Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Russell Martin 2 out of 10

The sun have done an analysis of the likely starting 11 for tonight''s match and Captain Pointy Finger gets a massive 2 out of 10.

Clearly Graeme Bryce from the sun isn''t a fan..... 😬

Graeme Bryce probably asked Charlie Wyett (NCFC Fan) what to give rating to give Russel Martin. I would say the 2-10 for international Defender is about right, 3-10 Premiership and 4-10 Championship.

Hey ho, we have him as our captain.

Chris Sutton in the Daily Mail has given him a 6 compared to his opposite number John Stones who scored 7. I think Chris must be wearing Yellow and Green spectacles to rate him only one less than Stones.

2 out of 10 pink un posters are happy to have him in our defence. Does that sound about right?

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]The sun have done an analysis of the likely starting 11 for tonight''s match and Captain Pointy Finger gets a massive 2 out of 10.

Clearly Graeme Bryce from the sun isn''t a fan..... 😬[/quote]

How the boy Martin ever got into international football defeats me.

No better than League 1 standard. Even Peterborough didn''t fancy him as a Championship player.

4/10 - Warmed the bench very well during the first half, solid display, but got distracted talking to someone at the end of the half time interval so was late back to his spot on the bench and therefore let it get colder than he should have. He''ll be disappointed with his second half performance though, his warming up was lethargic and at times he seemed to lose focus. Disappointingly just watched the disaster unfold around him without doing much about it. Never really in the game.