Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Scotland team

Good shout for manager. Has experience and passion to win, humorous in interviews.

hadn''t really followed much of the build up so not sure if he''s got a knock or something, but was surprised to see Dorrans wasn''t even in the squad. He''s been great for Norwich most of the time this season!

No to Strachan for manager, not the greatest tactics with Celtic. As for the game we tried and all that stood us apart was the individual skill of the England players, more sharp, more quick, more precise. We had did plenty to show a better team would outplay England we just don''t have the skill. Also hope we never play in pink again..

I went to the game last night. So boring. Fans tried hard to instill some passion, especially the mad Scots, but no one really cared in the end.

Football at this level is just so tedious to watch - can anyone remember when they last saw a good international friendly or qualifier? I think it was Argentina 3-2 when Crouch came on as a sub and destroyed them. Before that 5-1 in Germany about 15 years ago.

I''ve been going to Wembley for years and can''t remember a good England performance there since 1996 - every time I think it will be better......!