Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

The American dream

Oh and by the way twitter just banned Clint Eastwood for congratulating president trump

Clint Eastwood!

Let''s forget that twitters second largest investor is the Saudi prince that gave a 25m bribe to Hillary Clinton for influence if he was elected shall we.

I feel sorry that America was given these 2 choices but I think I fee more sorry for the people that voted for Hillary. I mean on what fricking planet do you have to be on to vote for that woman?

[quote user="Buh"]All those celebrities that said "I''d trump wins I''m moving to Canada"

They never say they are moving to Mexico do they?

Racists.[/quote]Nothing to do with Canada being SO much nicer a place to live than Mexico, and much more temperate for the average US citizen then? [:D]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Buh"]All those celebrities that said "I''d trump wins I''m moving to Canada"

They never say they are moving to Mexico do they?

Racists.[/quote]Nothing to do with Canada being SO much nicer a place to live than Mexico, and much more temperate for the average US citizen then? [:D][/quote]My question is what are all those Canadian "snowbirds" with winter homes in Arizona and New Mexico going to do now? Will they opt to face the rigours of the Canadian winter keeping warm in front of fires fuelled by burning New Balance trainers? As for US citizens heading for Canada, they can''t all be accommodated in temperate Vancouver, already one of the most expensive places to live in the whole of NA.

Clint Eastwood didn''t get banned from Twitter. It was never his account. His daughter has been trying to get it taken down for a while.

Buh you should do some research yourself as your views are clearly all predetermined based on your narrow view of the world. I would start with looking at sites like factcheck.org and in the UK fullfact.org both great independent politically neutral organisations that look at claims made by people in power.

Then you''ll see why people think Trump is a disaster. It goes way beyond sexism and racism. Things I believe he should be held to account for rather than given a position of power which can determine people''s lives and futures. If an MP here groped someone you would be the first demanding he is fired. As beyond that he has been proven to be a bigger liar than any member of the political establishment. Some great stuff out there on his presidential debates. Previously the biggest liar in debates was Nixon with about 6% of his facts being false. Donald racked up 50% in 2 of his debates with Hillary. Hillary was a pretty terrible candidate but would have at least kept things ticking over. Instead there is a sociopathic megalomaniac in charge, watch the next four years as Donald lines his pockets. This will be like Cheney and Halliburton all over again. He has already promised to spend money on rebuilding infrastructure and you can guarantee him and his friends get a lot of those contracts.

[quote user="Buh"]Oh and by the way twitter just banned Clint Eastwood for congratulating president trump

Clint Eastwood!

Let''s forget that twitters second largest investor is the Saudi prince that gave a 25m bribe to Hillary Clinton for influence if he was elected shall we.[/quote]

Eastwoods daughter said that he doesn''t use twitter.

i said they are both crap candidates. But trump definitely has the advantage

Clinton is totally corrupt. And she''d get away with it usually but wikileaks strikes again! That''s before you get to the obvious Heath cover up as well. Get set for that sick note once the FBI investigates the emails proper.