Sign in to follow this  
pete

No need to post criticism

[quote user="pete"]Alex Neil doing it all for himself. Not long to go.[/quote]Peter, you really must stop doing this. It''s extremely childish. Why don''t you go and seek some attention from someone in the real world?

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]qpr will beat us and he will walk[/quote]If you think he will resign from a well-paid job with an excellent squad that''s still in and around the top six while he has the full public support of the board, you are very, very wrong.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]everyone has their time and everyone has a price .[/quote]What on earth are you talking about?

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]everyone has their time and everyone has a price .[/quote]What on earth are you talking about?[/quote]

As I thought, you are stupid.[/quote]Okay, for the purposes of clarity, let''s assume I''m stupid.What do you mean by ''everyone has a price''? If Alex Neil resigns, as you said he would if we lost to QPR, then surely he wouldn''t get a pay-off in the same way he would if he was sacked (which, incidentally, isn''t going to happen either).Therefore, could you please explain what you mean by ''everyone has a price''?Many thanks and best wishes,Stupid.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]everyone knows full well that when its made out that managers walked out on their own accord 9 times out of 10 its because they are pushed out and paid off.[/quote]Everyone knows that full well, do they?Are you sure it isn''t just a random unsubstantiated statistic that you''ve teased out of your bunghole?Best wishes,Stupid.

I reckon his only way back here is that if he claims he was fishing, and we totally fell for it.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]You''ve never heard of this at all?

haha[/quote]Of course I''ve heard of it, you f**king simpleton. I was merely drawing attention to your propensity to pluck ludicrous statistics out of the air to back up your tenuous statements.You said: "QPR will beat us and he will walk."I said that was nonsense. You then changed your tune because you realised your original statement was absurd.Generally when the manager is pushed, the statement announces that he is ''leaving by mutual consent''. As I said, that won''t happen either, or certainly not as soon as the QPR match anyway. Either way, it''s a world away from the manager ''walking''.You''re not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? [:D]

"You''re not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?"

He also appears to be the biggest bell in the belfry...

Apples

One way of looking at this is asking the question how many court cases/tribunals have there been where managers of professional football clubs have pursued a case of unfair dismissal and how many cases have their been of managers leaving football clubs by "mutual consent" followed by a statement along the lines of "x FC would like to thank y for his time at the club, but the board felt it was time to make changes to maintain the progress of x FC" then we could gauge whether or not the statement made by Barking Mad that in the majority of cases managers are paid off to leave a football club is reasonable. If we do lose to QPR I do not believe AN will walk, and I do not believe he will be asked to walk either. I think the board will have a bit of patience with him, but that patience will run out if we continue on the same downwards path........

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]haha fantastic.[/quote]So basically you can neither comprehend nor form complex sentences.Have you considered evening classes? It''s never too late, you know.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]That''s just so funny. Its probably a bit late for you.[/quote]So you''ve no interest in trying to justify your earlier statement, then? That Neil will ''walk'' after we lose to QPR? Still standing by that, or feeling a little bit silly now you''ve been called out?