Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

The moon

It''s the culmination of an apocalyptic 2016,. Trump''s making it crash into us.

It''s a supermoon, when it''s full moon next day or two, it will seem @15% bigger than normal.

It''s because of stuff.

Mrs OR says, the Moon always appears larger when it is closer to the horizon than when it is high in the sky.  Watch out tomorrow night for a bright red Super Moon.  This is the closest it will be until 2035 approx.  She knows about these things.[:D]

OldRobert wrote the following post at 13/11/2016 7:10 PM:

Mrs OR says, the Moon always appears larger when it is closer to the horizon than when it is high in the sky. Watch out tomorrow night for a bright red Super Moon. This is the closest it will be until 2035 approx. She knows about these things.Big Smile [:D]

Unfortunately the forecast isn''t looking too promising for tomorrow night😔

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Number 9"]It''s a supermoon, when it''s full moon next day or two, it will seem @15% bigger than normal.....[/quote]Does it work for bodyparts ? [;)]

[/quote]

Strip your pants off and jump in some nettles, the swelling won''t wear off for a few days.

You might enjoy it too!

😱

Well I have just been out, and it didn''t look particularly "super" to me.I''m sure moons were bigger under Lambert.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]It''s like this Morty. Imagine Tilly dropped his pants and mooned at you. The closer his ar$e is to you the bigger it looks. 😯😯[/quote]We''ll have to take your word for that Crafty, I can''t imagine anybody else wanting to get that close. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]It''s like this Morty. Imagine Tilly dropped his pants and mooned at you. The closer his ar$e is to you the bigger it looks. 😯😯[/quote]We''ll have to take your word for that Crafty, I can''t imagine anybody else wanting to get that close. [;)][/quote]
I''m afraid doctors don''t have a lot of choice Lapp....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]It''s like this Morty. Imagine Tilly dropped his pants and mooned at you. The closer his ar$e is to you the bigger it looks. 😯😯[/quote]We''ll have to take your word for that Crafty, I can''t imagine anybody else wanting to get that close. [;)][/quote]We''ll need binoculars, now he drinks elsewhere[;)]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/download_zpsrawkugub.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/download_zpsrawkugub.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"]We''ll need binoculars, now he drinks elsewhere[;)][/quote]Maybe you should have a word with a few people before you get carried away with your assumptions.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]We''ll need binoculars, now he drinks elsewhere[;)][/quote]Maybe you should have a word with a few people before you get carried away with your assumptions.[/quote]Ah of course, now we''re losing, you''ll be back in the Nelson.With a face like a slapped ar$e when we win.[:D]

I think you might find i was in there after the Rotherham game as well but hey ho i really do not have to justify where i drink or with who and most certainly not to you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you might find i was in there after the Rotherham game as well but hey ho i really do not have to justify where i drink or with who and most certainly not to you.[/quote]Indeed you don''t, you drink where you want, I couldn''t really give a shiney $hite[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]That is obviously why you keep banging on about where i drink like a scratched record. [/quote]I think we''ll leave it there, unless you want some real home truths.....