Sign in to follow this  
Northern Yella

Nathan Tyson

Not sure if this player has been mentioned, but from his goalscoring record he looks a quality player and well worth going after in January.http://www.wycombewanderers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/Detail/0,,10430~12153,00.htmlAlso Chris Brunt, he has one of the best long range shots I have ever seen!http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/ProfilesDetail/0,,10304~29897,00.htmlThoughts?Personally I want to keep hold of Ashton, get ourselves in the top four come Jan, sign a few players and push on for those automatic positions, I still believe we can get one of those two top places.

Tyson is highly rated, but Sheffield Wednesday have already had three bids rejected, so they obviously don''t want to lose him. Would welcome him at Carrow Road though, but could be worth a lot with his goalscoring record this year

Both yes for me.  I''ve noticed the emergence of Chris Brunt in the last few months.  He looks like a very tidy player.  As for Tyson, we may well be too far down the pecking order.  I think Premiership clubs are tracking him

Lee Trundle would be a quality sigining already scored something like 12 goals, we were linked with him in one of the papers would take about £1m to prise him away from the swans apparently Wednesday had £675,000 turned down for him.

Of the two I would prefer Tyson - one thing welack at the moment is pace and Tyson has that, whereas Trundle, talented though he is, is a bit one paced.

To be honest I still dont think either of them are as good as an on form Leon, but if Deano or Leon leave in Jan then if we cant atract a morrison type from the prem agree we should be looking at one of these, or Freddy.

I would rather keep who we have and spend the cash in midfield though.

OTBC 

I remember seeing Tyson at Reading, he had a real attitude problem it seemed and I reckon That was why he left, dont think he was too good then

remember he is playing in div 3 i think you are getting a bit carried away