Sign in to follow this  
JF

Planet Earth 2

Absolutely nothing to do with football but it must be the greatest programme to have ever been filmed. Astonishing footage and camera work again tonight. It''s looking like being the definitive nature documentary and the pinnacle of David Attenborough''s career. Completely off the scale, the BBC have surpassed themselves with this 👏🏻

[quote user="JF"]Absolutely nothing to do with football but it must be the greatest programme to have ever been filmed. Astonishing footage and camera work again tonight. It''s looking like being the definitive nature documentary and the pinnacle of David Attenborough''s career. Completely off the scale, the BBC have surpassed themselves with this 👏🏻[/quote]Only saw the last 20 minutes, but yeah, amazing.Will watch the rest on catchup.

Best show on tv. The sand snakes and iguana hatchlings last week was some of the most amazing wild life footage I have ever seen.👍

Stuck out here in Florida, I''ve only been able to see a clip but it looks absolutely amazing. David Attenborough, well, are there even the words to describe his gentlemanly genius? This man and his crew keep capturing never before seen behaviour as if it''s the easiest thing in the world to do - unbelievable!.

Not only is the photography stunning David Attenborough is able to build an empathy between the animals and the viewer. A truly magnificent televisual treat.

The Snow Leopard 3 way mating fight was good. Totally insane how she is trying to mate while still raising a cub.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]The Snow Leopard 3 way mating fight was good. Totally insane how she is trying to mate while still raising a cub.[/quote]Clearly the animal kingdom has cheap council estate slags too[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KiwiScot"]The Snow Leopard 3 way mating fight was good. Totally insane how she is trying to mate while still raising a cub.[/quote]Clearly the animal kingdom has cheap council estate slags too[;)][/quote]I think at that height they could only have been RAF housing quarter slags though. [;)]

If you think watching a nature programme on the telly is intellectual, you really are setting the bar pretty low....

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Nothing more funny than football fans attempting to be intellectual 😂😂😂😂😂[/quote]
I''m just shocked you spelt ''intellectual'' correctly.

Fantastic programme as always from Attenborough, if you love this then I seriously recommend you check out "The Hunt" which was shown on BBC last year. Its just as brilliant as Planet Earth.