Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

I'm streaming of a yellow Christmas

The website linked below, which does not stream games but simply lists what live games are being shown on bona fide channels (45 days in advance), is listing the following games involving City - 3rd December - City v Brentford (3pm) 13th December - City v Villa (19.45)16th December - City v Huddersfield (19.45)31st December - Brentford v City (17.30)http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL_exEPL.php

The latter three games are a given as they''re all live on Sky Sports, but good to know there should be a stream for the City/Brentford game on 3rd Dec. Thanks MP.

[quote user="hogesar"]Three of them are at home? Just go to the games? Or am I missing something...[/quote]

The fact that Carrow Road cannot accommodate every City fan in the world, perhaps?

Well I live in North Yorkshire Hogesar and that time of the year in particular is a busy one so any games that are streamed are a great plus for us (presumably) plastics who don''t have the privilege of living in close proximity of CR.

I''m not having a go, just not sure if people are aware there''s been seats available in the corner stands for pretty much every home game this season.

[quote user="hogesar"]Three of them are at home? Just go to the games? Or am I missing something...[/quote]Depends where you home is, doesn''t it?Personally I''ll be in Portugal so they''re hardly what I''d call home games for meAnyway, they all be on TV in my local bar so I won''t need to resort to streaming.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m not having a go, just not sure if people are aware there''s been seats available in the corner stands for pretty much every home game this season.[/quote]

I put a cardboard box in front of most of the tele screen to restrict the view . It''''s the same experience as sitting in the corner stands and saves me 30 quid a pop.

Spartacus, do you also get people to walk in and squeeze past you 10 minutes into the game, and leave early before half time to get a boiled frankfurter and arriving late for the second half and leaving ten minutes before the end "to beat the traffic"?

And it''s the people that never go to games who always have the most to say in the running of the club

[quote user="AJ"]Spartacus, do you also get people to walk in and squeeze past you 10 minutes into the game, and leave early before half time to get a boiled frankfurter and arriving late for the second half and leaving ten minutes before the end "to beat the traffic"?[/quote]

Of course and I also get someone to piss on my shoes at half time

[quote user="Bomber"]And it''s the people that never go to games who always have the most to say in the running of the club[/quote]
Well, does seem to be the case on here. Weird.

One of the things I like about the championship is the lack of streaming options - means if people want to watch us play they have to make a bit of effort.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Bomber"]And it''s the people that never go to games who always have the most to say in the running of the club[/quote]
Well, does seem to be the case on here. Weird.
[/quote]

Imo there aren''t that many people on here who never go to games.  We are all supporters of some kind or another and most people will go to occasional games, even if they live on the other side of the world. And we all have some kind of emotional attachment to the club, usually through birth and family - so it is very strong. - and we all have opinions about the running of it. People who never go to matches?  Not many imo.

You can tell it''s getting near Christmas when the hoary old chestnut of the

plasticity and supporting credentials of fans gets rolled out.

Apples

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Here we go again, usual suspects will start arguing, unless you''re interested in a bun fight leave this thread alone.[/quote]You rang?[:D]

Speaking of rows, what happened in the Galway Roast thread...I was away yesterday and never witnessed the conclusion before it got pulled?

Apples

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Here we go again, usual suspects will start arguing, unless you''re interested in a bun fight leave this thread alone.[/quote]Certain posters clearly don''t like the usual suspects then?

I put a cardboard box in front of most of the tele screen to restrict the view . It''''s the same experience as sitting in the corner stands and saves me 30 quid a pop.

😀

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="AJ"]Spartacus, do you also get people to walk in and squeeze past you 10 minutes into the game, and leave early before half time to get a boiled frankfurter and arriving late for the second half and leaving ten minutes before the end "to beat the traffic"?[/quote]

Of course and I also get someone to piss on my shoes at half time[/quote]That''s just gross....Cut out the middleman and do it yourself [;)]