Sign in to follow this  
djc

live

Embarrassing dad dancing at a wedding, bbc1.

Just when our weekend couldn''t get any worse.

Cheers for the suggestion Morty. I''ll stick to posting on here like you, whilst my missus watches Ed Balls-it-up. Clearly Ed''s been down at Colney working with the defence during the week.

That''s the chairman... of a million pound business... who''d much rather make a t!t of himself than watch matches on a saturday.figure head or not his priorities are clear.... I wonder if the club echo them?

Because if he cared he wouldnt be ponsing around on TV trying to raise his profile. He would be at Carrow Road or at away games watching the same carp football we do. What has he actually done for NCFC since his appointment??

Grow a pair? Another good suggestion Morty. Except I am not actually watching the tv, its just background noise. Why should I grow a pair? What I have are big enough and in full working order. Still, seems like you''re having a good evening.

Make your mind up, you''re either watching it or you''re not.

Having an okay evening ta, on the train on the way home from London. I have a cheeky Marks and Spencer cider on the go.

No doubt in my mind. Didn''t watch it. Enjoy the train journey. Hope the cider isn''t bitter!

Give the guy a break. Ed is unpaid chairman, not an owner, not CEO not a manager, not a player.   So he is doing well on a TV show. Good for him - upping his profile can only be a good thing for the club.   His wearing NCFC kit is good too, of course, though to be honest, not many non-Norwich people will have noticed.   He is a good bloke and NCFC through and through.

NCFC through and through

Bit like Mrs Stephen Fry''s 30 minute jaunt to the AGM

Next watch him on Big Brother and I''m a Celebrity Get me out of here

Still one good thing its keeping him away from Westminster

Local boy went to uni, excelled in his chosen professions but never became a stranger at Carrow Road. That''s not always the case. Some never come home...