Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Smith

has outstayed her welcome.

Agree? Disagree?

I have supported this Club from various parts of our World for a long time now and things are not good..

Agree/ Disagree???

More chance of getting warm sausage rolls at 1.45PM on match days than Delia (Give me another sherry) going

Have long outstayed their welcome and it''s time the fans woke up to it. Should have sold the club whilst we were in the PL for those 3 seasons, when a buyer could have been found. I''d be approaching Red Bull who are rumoured to want a club in England.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]has outstayed her welcome.

Agree? Disagree?

I have supported this Club from various parts of our World for a long time now and things are not good..

Agree/ Disagree???
[/quote]
I don''t know....more information is required. What was the manner of your support?

Until someone else is available to replace her, why would you want her to leave?

Fair does.

But are we that bad as a Club/ institution that nobody wants us?

They (people with money) seem to be hawking around most other football clubs whilst we are stuck with a National Institutional.

I

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]has outstayed her welcome.

Agree? Disagree?

Agree/ Disagree???[/quote]

The difference here is that whilst you were in various parts of the world she was at the games.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]has outstayed her welcome.

Agree? Disagree?

Agree/ Disagree???
[/quote]
I don''t know....more information is required. What was the manner of your support?
[/quote]
Broadstairs, you only think the question is "strange" because your English skills are lacking. Allow me to help you. When the word "manner"is expressed in the context that I used it then the question means, relative to your claim, in what way/s have you supported the team from various parts of the world. If, like me, you have rooted for the team to be successful, that''s all well and good. However, it hardly qualifies us to elevate ourselves with such a claim compared to someone such as Delia Smith, who has given significant tangible support for many years to enable the club to enjoy the kind of success that has been achieved over the past number of seasons, does it? 
By the way, in a later post, there is no such thing as "fair does", but I think we know what you mean.

Like her cooking shows she does seem of a past era now. Just hope Tom doesn''t have the same soppy emotional approach to tough decisions.