Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Still top six

We are in top six not bottom six with winnable games to come.A few wins and we could be top four and these unfortunate results will be forgotten.

What about the winnable games we haven''t won?

Or last years relegation? Is that ignored?

Why are these ''unfortunate'' results? We haven''t been unlucky, we have been terrible, stuck with a manager that refuses to try anything different, who''s great solution every week is to ''work hard''

The fact is, we are shipping goals at an incredible rate. Is that now 29 goals conceded? We will not get playoffs conceding at that rate

Now third worst in the form table over the last 8 games. Yea, we''re promotion definites!

If we were bottom six then yes the board would need to look at changing things but this is not the case.Football fortunes can change quickly.

[quote user="mr footy"]If we were bottom six then yes the board would need to look at changing things but this is not the case.Football fortunes can change quickly.[/quote]I thought the loony bin closed years ago.

[quote user="mr footy"]If we were bottom six then yes the board would need to look at changing things but this is not the case.Football fortunes can change quickly.[/quote]

Oh my good god

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Me thinks we have a ''happy'' troll in our midst![/quote]It''s Delia Smith.

mr footy wrote the following post at 19/11/2016 6:47 PM:

Norwich are a top six side,are in top six and will finish top six side.These are FACTS.

Actually on one of these is fact. The other 2 are your opinion

If we were top 6 after an awful start to the season then I would be hopeful. It is however , the other way around. The decline is more obvious than Neil''s post match press conferences.

Out of our 8 wins please look at the bottom 7 in the league now we''ve struggled against most of them to get the win. The other 10th place Bristol city also a struggle and similar game to Sheffield Wednesday at home just got the goal that could have gone either way.

You are deluded if you think Neil is doing a good job based on us just being inside the playoff positions. Next week we won''t be

GPB, and we think we''ve got it bad. Lose at home to a team in or near the bottom three at a ground sparsely filled as well. Its not all bad this w/e.

I am genuinely amazed at just how good a position we''re in, considering the run we''re on.

Weve gone from starting to create a gap as part of the top two, to hanging on to the last play off spot.

So no, we''re not

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Me thinks we have a ''happy'' troll in our midst![/quote]
Labelled a troll for showing optimism. Top work Ron.
[/quote]

You really think that dear Mr footy is a genuine City fan?Top work!

[quote user="morty"]My point is, that despite our shocking run, we are still only 3 wins off 2nd.

[/quote]

But you do realise that does mean three corresponding defeats from Brighton and none of the teams above us win?😆

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"]My point is, that despite our shocking run, we are still only 3 wins off 2nd.

[/quote]

But you do realise that does mean three corresponding defeats from Brighton and none of the teams above us win?😆[/quote]Oh no, really?Just as well you were here to point that out[Y]

mr footy wrote the following post at 2016-11-19 10:47 PM:

Norwich are a top six side,are in top six and will finish top six side.These are FACTS.

£10 they won''t be after next Saturday. You obviously haven''t been to too many games this season, and weren''t there today?

Glad to be of assistance! There was an emoji next to the comment to indicate it was tounge in cheek but ok Morty, whatever!