Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Who next to disappoint us then?

Let''s face it, until the club have more ambition/a few more million to spend we will never be anything better than a yo-yo team.

who do you all fancy as the next person to give us a chance?

Personally I would rather we take a bit of a gamble than some boring old name. Gary Neville deserves a chance at a competitive level. I feel he took a job on that was too big for him with Valencia and could sort our tactics out.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Let''s face it, until the club have more ambition/a few more million to spend we will never be anything better than a yo-yo team.

who do you all fancy as the next person to give us a chance?

Personally I would rather we take a bit of a gamble than some boring old name. Gary Neville deserves a chance at a competitive level. I feel he took a job on that was too big for him with Valencia and could sort our tactics out.[/quote]Gary Neville proved, like many pundits who''ve had a go, that he knows absolute Jack S*it about anything....can anyone take him seriously on sky anymore? criticising coaches when he can''t do it himself?

I''d like to see Neville given another job. As you say, that job was too big for him. Would I be happy if he were given the Norwich job when it comes up? I''m not too sure, but not too many names are exactly appealing at the minute. Anyway, we all know it''s going to be Roy

Gary Neville Went to spain never played in the league etc

We are a english football team league and football will be totally different than in Spain

i say get him or Giggs in or Both

if we are going for inexperience like AN then at least go with people who have played at the top table

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Gary Neville Went to spain never played in the league etc

We are a english football team league and football will be totally different than in Spain

i say get him or Giggs in or Both

if we are going for inexperience like AN then at least go with people who have played at the top table[/quote]Arsene Wenger never went to England or played in the league either... that argument is invalid!

Very true but Gary Neville was International coach which is a bit better than the current set up

also some like wenger who never played the game at good level is very rare to get success you must admit

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Very true but Gary Neville was International coach which is a bit better than the current set up

also some like wenger who never played the game at good level is very rare to get success you must admit[/quote]yeh...mourinho...

No untried managers living off their playing fame please. Nothing much out there now Bruce lambert and Warnock all snapped up

This season rapidly becoming a forgetable write off

Our days as a yoyo club will be over this season. Soon to be a struggling Championship side and not debt free.

Syteanric wrote the following post at 2016-11-19 11:39 PM:

Tetteys Jig wrote:

Let''s face it, until the club have more ambition/a few more million to spend we will never be anything better than a yo-yo team. who do you all fancy as the next person to give us a chance? Personally I would rather we take a bit of a gamble than some boring old name. Gary Neville deserves a chance at a competitive level. I feel he took a job on that was too big for him with Valencia and could sort our tactics out.

Gary Neville proved, like many pundits who''ve had a go, that he knows absolute Jack S*it about anything....

can anyone take him seriously on sky anymore? criticising coaches when he can''t do it himself?

I don''t disagree with you Syteanric but have to say it appears to me after watching the last five league matches and a cup match this season, and I won''t even go into last season - that the wee little scotsman managing our team knows "jack s**t about football either!

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]How about Nepotism Tom. Keep it in the family.[/quote]According to Delia he is turning out to be a very good director so could we really afford to lose him from the boardroom Crafty ?