Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

The Twitter Rumour Thread

Transfer News Live

‏@LiveTransferNew

DEVELOPING: We understand that Norwich City manager Alex Neil will meet with the board tomorrow after a poor run of performances. #NCFC

I''m sure Live Transfer News are an extremely credible source...

Perhaps he''s hooked on Vegans thread about what you all had for dinner and needs advice from |Delia

Actually the more I think about it the less likely it seems.

They''ll probably be dotting the i''s and crossing the t''s on Neil''s 10 year contract

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]If only there was someone who managed to have an in-depth chat with Ryan Bennett.

[/quote]#wtf

I have just checked the TV scheduled and Strictly has its results show on Sunday so Mr Balls will be in London all w/e. Now he could well join in on a conference/Skype call but I think something of this seriousness would be done in person. If they had said Monday it would have been more believable but I think this is just a made up rumour.

[quote user="Len"]They''ll give Neil another 29 games to save the club from relegation.[/quote]Len you are on fecking fire mate!

Ah ok, thanks, don''t watch it so thought they might do some sort of live result/vote show! So he could be back than.

It''s obvious that it''s not about his future, but just senior management all getting together and having a Strictly results party in the boardroom.

I had a bet with the missus this afternoon that Neil would be gone by noon Monday. Yet somehow knowing the Ncfc board of old I cannot somehow believe it will happen, new Ceo notwithstanding. There are a few possibilities:

1. A serious discussion where AN has a last chance to explain his strategy so a joint statement can be issued with board backing. After all Delia has talked about a 10 year tenure

2. To plan for the AGM and how to handle questions....but perhaps already done?

3. Negotiate AN leaving by mutual consent with compensation

It looks increasingly likely now that with so many games gone and the number of defeats that automatic has gone. Play offs must be only a 50/50 chance given the competition from teams around us.

Wonder if we get to hear by mid afternoon?

[quote user="sonyc"]After all Delia has talked about a 10 year tenure [/quote]Delia''s talked about a lot of things over the years...I think Silence is best from her from now on...

I really wish she had remained silent. It was depressing to hear her recent comments.

Ron Manager wrote the following post at 2016-11-19 11:09 PM:

I have just checked the TV scheduled and Strictly has its results show on Sunday so Mr Balls will be in London all w/e. Now he could well join in on a conference/Skype call but I think something of this seriousness would be done in person. If they had said Monday it would have been more believable but I think this is just a made up rumour.

Think you''ll find its Blackpool!

i can not believe we have to put important meetings on hold because the chairman is dancing in Blackpool

Shocking for a professional club

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i can not believe we have to put important meetings on hold because the chairman is dancing in Blackpool

Shocking for a professional club[/quote]Can you really call Norwich professional ? a club run by clueless amateurs surrounded by clueless friends and family , its about as far removed from prfessional as you can get .

[quote user="Time to go Delia"][quote user="norfolkngood"]i can not believe we have to put important meetings on hold because the chairman is dancing in Blackpool

Shocking for a professional club[/quote]Can you really call Norwich professional ? a club run by clueless amateurs surrounded by clueless friends and family , its about as far removed from prfessional as you can get .[/quote]

Let''s not let the truth get in the way of a good story though, hey.

A rumour that there was a meeting, countered by another rumour that there wasn''t because Ed was in Blackpool....and then some people use this as a excuse to call the club unprofessional.

Now, I am not exactly a supporter of the current regime, but if we are going to beat the club with a stick, let''s at least make it a real one. We might actually get a result if we do, rather than make fools of ourselves.

Balls'' involvement on Strictly will have absolutely no impact on Neil''s status.

He''s the Chairman ... not the CEO or majority shareholder.

Even if Ed had gone out in week one Neil would still be here until Christmas at least.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Let''s wait and see then![/quote]
Can''t your insider confirm if this twitter rumour is true Ron ?  [:D]