Sign in to follow this  
pete

Ruddy off his chump

He is tactically very good. Ruddy on Alex Neil. Is he trying to get into his good books but his tactics are strictly limited 4-2-3-1 and that''s it. There are no other tactics used perhaps he saves them for training cause not utilised in games.

[quote user="pete"]He is tactically very good. Ruddy on Alex Neil. Is he trying to get into his good books but his tactics are strictly limited 4-2-3-1 and that''s it. There are no other tactics used perhaps he saves them for training cause not utilised in games.[/quote]Best thread title since "Murphy chase gun has started".

Pete''s adopted the William Burroughs ''cut up'' approach to sentence structure. I get you buddy, it''s a brazen move on a football forum

Translation of the OP - "John Ruddy is clearly mad as he has stated that Alex Neil is very good tactically. One can only assume that Mr Ruddy is doing a bit of brown nosing in an attempt to cement his place on the team sheet given that Mr Neil only plays one system, has no plan B, and does not utilise his squad/substitutes very well".......

Ruddy feels Alex is tactically good. Surely he did not tell him that when a long throw, some time in the air, heading for the far post, one yard from the goal line, comes over, the keeper does not need to come out and collect it !!!!!

I think it should have probably read something like this. "He is tactically very good." Ruddy (speaking) on Alex Neil. Is he (Ruddy) trying to get into his (Neil) good books? Because in my opinion his (Neil) tactics are strictly limited 4-2-3-1 and that''s it. There are no other tactics used. Perhaps he (Neil) saves them for training because they''re not utilised in games.Having cleared that up for you I have absolutely no idea what "Ruddy off his chump" means.