Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

The Return of Delia's Dolls House.

This is my point though Kingo. The two relevant parts of the interview don''t really add up. It''s quite obvious they aren''t going to sell as they''ve left the legacy outlined. However in that outline there''s scope to sell in the right conditions. Yes it could be clearer but nobody''s that bothered to find out. As for me I fully trust them to do what''s right. They haven''t let me down yet in 20 years. Under their stewardship the club has reached out to the community and the fruits of that are there for all to see. Of course we''ve also won and lost football matches but that''s what happens in football. The grass is often greener at other clubs just as ours has been greener for many others.

Well it''s not really in the power of an ordinary fan to find out. I''d like archant to do more but I don''t believe the owners are unaware of the confusion and discussion this interview has caused- why not address it and clear things up?

They''ve done a lot of good for this club but I can''t deny this interview has made me question then quite a bit. I''ve never been on the ''anti Delia'' bandwagon nor do I want us sold to the first dodgy individual with a bit of cash but equally I''m not sure about the path we appear to be laying out now.

We''ll see what transpires on Wednesday Kingo. I''m sure a question will be asked. This could even be their last AGM as majority shareholders. If so I do hope they get a generous round of applause...
[;)]