Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official QPR Match Thread

Have to agree with that kio, he should''ve gone after the last game for me. Jez better start earning his money surely he he has been looking.

[quote user="kick it off"]Neil has to go for me.
Even when we''ve been winning we haven''t been convincing.
[/quote]Too many have closed their eyes and pretended its not happening. The car crash began two months ago and the pieces are still flying through the air.

[quote user="pete"]Ryan Giggs good young manager with excellect record in 4 games in charge. Any others?[/quote]

Are you having a giraffe????? Yeah, very convincing - ''Excellent record in FOUR games in charge''.

God give me strength!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37954971

Dunno if anyone read this article on how Southampton recruit players/coaches. An interesting read..

If AN was to go I could see us going for Karl Robinson as the cheap option who they could try to spin as positive as he got MK promoted a couple of times.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="ricardo"]Its like watching somebody drown.[/quote]Except that we''re sinking quicker[/quote]How much longer can he keep coming up for air.

I still believe we have one of the best squads in the league, it`s the coaching and tactics which let us down. We are so poor in certain areas and need a massive shake up but that doesn`t always mean new players etc. A new manager that can motivate and man manage players is what we need. We can still be one of the best teams in this league but need to act soon, very soon.

The car crash happened shortly after lifting the trophy at Wembley. We failed to improve a defense we already knew wasn''t premier league quality from our previous relegation. We still haven''t improved it sufficiently, even by adding Klose and Pinto. The Board need to act now. Either i) support Alex Neil by bringing in some experience to oversee him (.. Woy sniffing around the other week), ii) back him in the January window with hard cash, or iii) put him out of this misery immediately. I doubt Alex will be removed, as we''ve just missed the international break as the ideal time to have done the deed.

Salford wrote the following post at 19/11/2016 3:58 PM:

Dunno if anyone read this article on how Southampton recruit players/coaches. An interesting read..

Don''t need to. I''ve every faith that our board will scour Europe to find the right man for the job. Then appoint Roy Hodgson.

[quote user="JF"]Salford wrote the following post at 19/11/2016 3:58 PM:

Don''t need to. I''ve every faith that our board will scour Europe to find the right man for the job. Then appoint Roy Hodgson.[/quote]

LOL... or Irvine

[quote user="daisy"]I still believe we have one of the best squads in the league, it`s the coaching and tactics which let us down. [/quote]I have to disagree. Generally, and in all areas, our squad is weak.That''s why we are continually losing to so called inferior teams.Our squad has found it''s level - mid table at best.Whatever the coaching and/or tactics, the squad will not improve

Woy should have been brought in as a director of football once he left England this may of helped Alex Neil now i feel its too late. Nobody has ever been able to explain to me what Ricky Martin does or actually brings to the club!!!!!!

Our squad is strong but badly imbalanced. Gone a bit stale as well. It doesn''t help that 2 of our more consistent players (pinto and howson) are crocked and we have inadequate replacements.

honestly if we can I''d be tempted to full tilt, sell the likes of klose and Brady for the money and use our youth a bit more. kind of resigned to this level now so we might as well think long term.

I said AN should have the entirety of this season,

That was on the proviso we were in and around the playoffs, (we were never going to dominate the league like Newcastle) Id have been happy winning a few and losing a few, but were in free fall, with no sign of anything changing.

Looks to me like hes lost the players and then we can not afford not be in the playoffs come May.

We need to replace him asap.

I''m so bored, we''ve literally not got a player I look forward to watching.

Ron, I''m not sure Hucks see''s himself as a manager, very much seems to enjoy what he does coaching the youths

[quote user="Bradys Teeth"]Woy should have been brought in as a director of football once he left England this may of helped Alex Neil now i feel its too late. Nobody has ever been able to explain to me what Ricky Martin does or actually brings to the club!!!!!![/quote]Good luck with that comment BT. [:|]

Now is the time to replace if they''re going to. A month for the new man to assess the squad in advance of the window.

Because Woy''s tactics for England were so good at getting past lowly Iceland...

It is starting to feel like inevitability now though, I''ve always liked and backed AN, but he was poor throughout last season which ended with the failure of us getting relegated. We then started well this year, but just haven''t made the changes to stop leaking goals and now it''s catching up with us.

Something has got to be done - changing the players seems to make little difference - does that mean the players aren''t playing for him anymore? Hmm, if so, he has to go. Otherwise we will fall too far behind to be with a shout of promotion.

Hucks for manager? No thanks. Lets not destroy the legend that he is, following down the path of Bryan Gunn or Neil Adams.

And yes, before I get shot down, I appreciate the counter argument of former player Dave Stringer.