Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official QPR Match Thread

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Doubt he''d go considering the red card.[/quote]One red card doesn''t justify 6 games of carp[/quote]Has been a lot more than 6 but we have our board.Suppose the new CEO might get to stamp some authority.

Fully agree GeneralNorwich. Hughton, Adams, Neil have all been failed by the defensive players. The Board obviously cant see this, as they haven''t addressed the problem.

We missed out on Bruce, he''s starting to get Villa going, by the time they beat us they will go above us, shit manager with a very out dated pair of owners.

[quote user="Dame to Blame"]Anyone fancy a 3-2 comeback[/quote]Yes, I''d love that [Y]Isn''t going to happen though.

[quote user="Dame to Blame"]Anyone fancy a 3-2 comeback[/quote]

Believe that''s happened before to save Nigel Worthington

[quote user="whoareyou"]Pearson is the last person we want.[/quote]

yeah because an experienced previously promoted man manager is a worse choice than alex neil

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Have to agree ... the early red will save Neil''s head for a week at least.[/quote]Why should it. If it hadn''t been a red we would still be at least one goal down which would have been scored in the 1st minute.What sort of preparation does Neil do - did he think the minutes silence started when the game kicked off

its pretty clear we will lose now and what happens from this position will tell us a lot.......

If we cave limply and concede a boat load then hiding behind the red card may will not be tenable for Neil

He simply has to go......can someone explain the logic to me of this situation. Against Leeds desperate for a point we turn to Lafferty, ahead of Oliveira, and he delivers the goal the manager craves. Wind forward a week and Oliveira starts and Lafferty is on the bench. What exactly had Olivera done during the week to jump ahead of Lafferty. Bet Neil uses that crap excuse that Lafferty might be tired from international duty - err he didnt play on Tuesday

Why is it though that, whenever we play against 10 men, we struggle and the manager is allowed to roll out some drivel about a side being down to 10 sit back and are difficult to break down.

When it is us, we leak like a sieve and the same manager is allowed to use it as an excuse.

I have been sitting on the fence for a while now, but I am very likely to fall off pretty soon. Even accepting the 1 man thing, how did we get to the position after only 40 seconds of needing last etch defending. We start every game soooo slow....despite what AN would have us believe in his latest article on this website.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Have to agree ... the early red will save Neil''s head for a week at least.[/quote]Why should it. If it hadn''t been a red we would still be at least one goal down which would have been scored in the 1st minute.What sort of preparation does Neil do - did he think the minutes silence started when the game kicked off[/quote]Neither of us think it should but it probably will.

[quote user="whistleblower"] Against Leeds desperate for a point we turn to Lafferty, ahead of Oliveira, and he delivers the goal the manager craves. Wind forward a week and Oliveira starts and Lafferty is on the bench. What exactly had Olivera done during the week to jump ahead of Lafferty. Bet Neil uses that crap excuse that Lafferty might be tired from international duty - err he didnt play on Tuesday[/quote]And Lafferty scored in the first inyernational game, the one that mattered

Can''t even get angry at this to be honest. I''ve supported us long enough to know that disappointment etc is just part and parcel. we''ll be back winning one day.

Welcome to Delia Smiths vision of the future for Norwich City....

selection is not the problem.

is not matter who start this team mood is poor overall.

too many unhappy players we keep since relegation and that will cost AN job very soon.(I believe after next game if not lost 5+ today)

he believe quality on paper should back us to top level but in football psychology is more important.

Guess who will be our next manager?

[quote user="VanWink"]We''re making Holloway look like a good manager.[/quote]That''s the trouble though, every Manager in all 4 Leagues would easily figure out how to beat us

[quote user="nat_canaries"]On a more positive note former youth player Kris Renton has scored for Cowdenbeath[/quote]

The Blue Brazil!

First half City strongest time of match. Look forward to second half when City weaken considerably.

Sorry to gloat but saw this coming from Birmingham performance, result and team selection. Neil must go because need to change something whoever takes over still has to work with this rabble. best squad in the division what a load of piffle.

I''ve been on the fence for a while, but think I''m starting to join those who think action is required. We just don''t have any fight. Losing with 10 men is probably expected, not even having a shot on target at this stage is just unforgivable.

Are they playing for him anymore?

13 goals conceded in 3.5 games... hmm...

The good news is that Jez Moxey has an excellent track record when it comes to finding decent managers 😳. Exactly what I feared when he took over from McNally.

I do sympathise with AN that we went a player down in the first minute or so. But the flip side is 10 men behind the ball should still be tough to break down. Worrying.

For all the calls for Neil to go we will probably end up with the cheap option again! Time for pressure to be put on the BOD this time, they''re killing this club!

Ryan Giggs good young manager with excellect record in 4 games in charge. Any others?