Sign in to follow this  
Brum Uni Canary

I'm getting football withdrawal symptoms

Ciao tutti!

I''m missing this board and football in general so much! Despite being in a football mad country, I''ve not seen a single ball or pitch. I did watch the Italy game v Slovenia the other day but that is about it. I have had to rely on short texts informing me of our results and the England result and only now have been able to see all of the highlights on CanariesWorld and read the articles.

What have the general performances been like? Improvements on the first games (I saw all home games up to Reading)? Good to see Zipper and Hendo scored tho.

Hopefully we will have internet in our house very soon so I will be able to record the games - even with the time difference, I won''t be able to listen live to any Saturday fixtures as I am playing National League hockey up and down the peninsula - can''t have it both ways I guess!

Brum Uni Canary
(In sunny Italy )

Hey Brum

What are you doing in Italy?  I''ve been several times.  It''s a beautiful country.  The performances in the last couple of weeks have been much better.  More the standard we have come to expect!  The Doc and WLY look like completely different players.  Dav is class. 

Enjoy the sun!

Things are certainly looking up.   The change in personnel has paid dividends and confidence is coming back but to balance that they have been against some poor looking sides.

However we can only beat the teams the fixture list puts in front of us and hopefully confidence will continue to grow for when we do face the better sides.

OTBC 

[quote]Hey Brum What are you doing in Italy? I''ve been several times. It''s a beautiful country. The performances in the last couple of weeks have been much better. More the standard we have come to expe...[/quote]

I''m on my year abroad from university - 3rd of 4 year course studying French and Italian. Prefer to stay in Italy for 10 months (rather than France) and have been regularly for the last 10 years or so.

So it sounds like the last couple of weeks have been the making of some players! Let''s hope that it continues and I return with Norwich back in the Premiership (If it goes down to the last couple of games, I''ll have to come back specially!!)