Sign in to follow this  
pete

Read This

A very insightful article and especially the comments from MFW. Suggest you copy and paste into browser to read.

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2016/11/22/note-to-delia-alienating-yourself-from-the-fans-is-not-a-great-way-to-lead-and-inspire-your-football-club/

Explains clearly what is wrong with the club succinctly put unlike most comments made on this forum.

Morty...

I''m intrigued to know how bad is bad in your opinion?

What would it take for your unwavering support of everything NCFC to suddenly change?

[quote user="STAN"]Morty...

I''m intrigued to know how bad is bad in your opinion?

What would it take for your unwavering support of everything NCFC to suddenly change?[/quote]Go and read some other threads Stan.

From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I was just wondering, in your eyes, when are people allowed to complain?

[quote user="pete"]

Explains clearly what is wrong with the club succinctly put unlike most comments made on this forum.[/quote]Funny you should say that, I got the impression every sentence was cut and pasted from this board.Apart from wanting Delia and MWJ out and Alex Neil sacked, the writer craves for "investment "But It would have to be the ‘right sort’ of investment, and we all know what that means (i.e. a Leicester, not a Leeds)."How on earth would you know if it was "the ‘right sort’ of investment" apart from with hindsight? I feel sure Leeds thought they''d got the right investor and ''anyone'' would be better than Bates and GFH Capital. Nope, it''s just another long whinge of the sort we read on here everyday - in fact Pete, it''s just like he''s thrown together some of the many threads you''ve started........

[quote user="STAN"]From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I was just wondering, in your eyes, when are people allowed to complain?[/quote]perhaps you could point out where he said you are not allowed to complain

I''m not sure he has ever explicitly said you are not allowed to complain but he has compared people who do complain to bell ends (glans penis, I presume, not an area of a tent).

I should point out that this was people who complain about Alex Neil. He''s quite clearly ok with complaining about complaining. Got that down to a near art form.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Nope, it''s just another long whinge of the sort we read on here everyday - in fact Pete, it''s just like he''s thrown together some of the many threads you''ve started........[/quote][Y]Same old same old.Nothings changed in sixty years.Sometimes we are up and sometimes down. 25 different managers and several assorted temporary appointments in my time.And the next sixty years are likely to be exactly the same.

[quote user="STAN"]From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I was just wondering, in your eyes, when are people allowed to complain?[/quote]

I think Morty just loves a good argument. On the LDC thread from this morning his natural instinct for arguing with LDC takes him over to the dark side and he''s basically arguing Neil should be removed!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="STAN"]From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I was just wondering, in your eyes, when are people allowed to complain?[/quote]

I think Morty just loves a good argument. On the LDC thread from this morning his natural instinct for arguing with LDC takes him over to the dark side and he''s basically arguing Neil should be removed![/quote]Oh dearie me Jim, really?So I''m pretending to have a contrary opinion, just to disagree with someone?You really are an absolute master at making things up.

I was just wondering, in your eyes, when are people allowed to complain?[/quote]Absolutely nothing wrong with putting across an opinion, either positive or negative, as long as it is well formed, intelligent, and accurate.That is not the same thing as moron''s blubbing like little girls, and basically starting 30 threads saying exactly the same thing.Now, what has happened, in this case, is you have come barrelling in thinking "Yeah, I bet morty is sticking up for Alex Neil" without even bothering to read anything I have posted on the subject.That sound about right stan?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="STAN"]From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I think Morty just loves a good argument. On the LDC thread from this morning his natural instinct for arguing with LDC takes him over to the dark side and he''s basically arguing Neil should be removed![/quote]Oh dearie me Jim, really?So I''m pretending to have a contrary opinion, just to disagree with someone?You really are an absolute master at making things up.[/quote]

Didn''t say that but you, in that thread, make several of the same points that you have argued with others over in recent weeks. I accept that your position is that you are waiting to see how the players react on Saturday but read back your posts in that discussion with LDC and then compare them to posts by me and various others in the Neil out camp from recent weeks.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="STAN"]From what I have read you''ve been bluntly criticising almost every single poster.

I think Morty just loves a good argument. On the LDC thread from this morning his natural instinct for arguing with LDC takes him over to the dark side and he''s basically arguing Neil should be removed![/quote]Oh dearie me Jim, really?So I''m pretending to have a contrary opinion, just to disagree with someone?You really are an absolute master at making things up.[/quote]

Didn''t say that but you, in that thread, make several of the same points that you have argued with others over in recent weeks. I accept that your position is that you are waiting to see how the players react on Saturday but read back your posts in that discussion with LDC and then compare them to posts by me and various others in the Neil out camp from recent weeks.[/quote]Yes you did Jim, you''re making stuff up again.Its about timing Jim, I have maintained that every single Norwich manager should be supported right up until the point where the players no longer play for him. I go to games, and judge this with my own eyes. And it didn''t happen weeks ago, and I''m not even sure if it has happened yet, no matter how much you like to make up that it has. Saturday will be telling, as to whether or not the players want him to stay.Not weeks ago, not months ago, and not about 2 games after Wembley, as some seemed to think.

"Now, what has happened, in this case, is you have come barrelling in thinking "Yeah, I bet morty is sticking up for Alex Neil" without even bothering to read anything I have posted on the subject.

That sound about right stan?"

lol

I asked you a simple question Morty...

You''re the one that came a "barrelling" in with your usual bo**ocks.

How''s the view from that intelligent, well formed, and accurate high horse?

Morty, either you''re one hell of a troll or you desperately need to get your head out of your backside.

I''m inclined to think it''s the latter.