Sign in to follow this  
canary 1

roberts to wedensday ????

Haven''t heard this one. Can''t really see it happening to be honest. Worthy said earlier this week that we missed a big front man last week. I can''t see him letting our only fit one at the club leave. Unless he brings in someone else (*COUGH* Crouch)

Yeah.Maybe Worthy''s making room for his new target man whoever that may be?

Yeah, I heard it on the radio and had read this morning on Teamtalk.com. I think this is bad news unless we get another target man in as we''ll only have Mckenzie and Huckerby left as Jarv''s out injured and so''s Svensson. Was quite prepared for Roberts going at the end of the season but could be a problem at the mo. A good target man who scores goals is very hard to come by in the modern game.

Guest CFrost
Do you mean have him or loan or permantly? God either way he cant go. I mean NCFC wont be the same if he goes to another club whenhe should be here playing games for us in his last season.

They were interested in him at the start of the season and Norwich didn''t let him go so I very much doubt he will go now even if we do get another striker!

I hope it isn''t true, but the blow could be softened if we got Bromby back in return. We would still need another big striker.