Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Time to ask the question, if not Alex then who?

With my previous post in mind, how about [url=http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adrie-koster/profil/trainer/2200]Adrie Koster[/url]? Tons of experience, would fit the bill perfectly. But we''ll probably end up with Nigel Adkins or Alan Stubbs.

It needs to be a figure head, someone who the senior more expensive players respect, we gradually spent more on players, those players have bigger ego''s, it takes a different type of manager to manage them, not somebody who was a player manager at Hamilton Accies.

Big Sam or even Roy Hodgson would fit the bill.

i actually dont mind who it is as long as its not roy hodgson

mark bowengraham alexanderroy keanenigel pearsonnigel adkinsmalkymartin jol

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699a857396004d37ccf0098303a_zpsziaff562.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699a857396004d37ccf0098303a_zpsziaff562.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Wouldn`t it be nice if we could all go "Wow, what a great appointment, at last some ambition" sadly though I don`t think that will happen. Hoddle or Giggs for me but like I say , don`t think that will happen.

[quote user="daisy"]Wouldn`t it be nice if we could all go "Wow, what a great appointment, at last some ambition" sadly though I don`t think that will happen. Hoddle or Giggs for me but like I say , don`t think that will happen.[/quote]

It requires 3 steps for Norwich City''s ills to start to be sorted out:

1. David Gold to replace Stowmarket Two.

2. Allardyce to replace Neil.

3. Christophe Berra to replace the boy Martin on Jan 1.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

Here''s a list of current available managers.

Marcelino García Toral is my preferred from that list, though could you imagine a Giggs and Gerrard management combo. Toral bought Villareal from the Spanish second division and managed to finish his seasons in the La Liga top 6 before his departure. This is a guy with a successful track record, experience of gaining promotion to the highest division and his old club played in yellow. He is probably not the most obvious solution but potentially an option.

[quote user="daisy"]Wouldn`t it be nice if we could all go "Wow, what a great appointment, at last some ambition" sadly though I don`t think that will happen. Hoddle or Giggs for me but like I say , don`t think that will happen.[/quote]

Not sure I''d categorise those two as ambitious appointments. There must be a good reason no-one has employed Hoddle as a manager for over ten years and Giggs would be an experiment, I''m not sure we need an experiment at the moment.

Hodgson please, not sure why everyone else is so against him? Did a fantastic job at WBA and I have no reason to think he wouldn''t do just as well at a similarly sized club.

I would love Hoddle but I doubt Delia would have him anywhere near the club given his religious views.

Really can''t understand the hostility to Hodgson. I feel we need someone experienced and with good coaching and organisation skills to sort this lot out. He fits the bill in my book and I can''t believe how sniffy many are being about a guy who has managed England, Liverpool, Inter Milan and who got Fulham to a Europa League final.

Failing that Warburton would be a decent option as well.

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t have Hoddle anywhere near the club on account of him being barking mad....[/quote]

He knows his football though and Venables aside his England team played the best stuff we have produced in recent years.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]''Recent years'' i.e. almost 20 years ago....[/quote]

^^^ Yeah that.Odd how no one has snapped him up since....

I''m with you jim Smith, i don''t understand the hostility towards Hodgson. I think too many are holding the England job against him which is one of the toughest in world football. People need to realise we are norwich city, a modest team with little ambition playing in the championship. I think he''d be a bit of coup tbh.

To steady the ship until the end of season i would have no complaints.

Not my first choice. Just saying i don''t see the problem.

Gary Rowett for me is a standout applicant but would be tricky to prise him away right now. Not impossible.

I would like to see Warburton here but I think prising him from Rangers would be too much of an ask.

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t have Hoddle anywhere near the club on account of him being barking mad....[/quote]

Agreed.

I rather stick with AN than some of the buggers on that list. Can''t help thinking it will be Woy on a short term contract.

I just hope we can stop the rot against Derby so the issue goes away for a while!

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t have Hoddle anywhere near the club on account of him being barking mad....[/quote]

Agreed.

I rather stick with AN than some of the buggers on that list. Can''t help thinking it will be Woy on a short term contract.

I just hope we can stop the rot against Derby so the issue goes away for a while![/quote][Y]If they were going to sack him pre Derby they would have done it by now.

[quote user="iron_stan"]i actually dont mind who it is as long as its not roy hodgson

mark bowengraham alexanderroy keanenigel pearsonnigel adkinsmalkymartin jol

[/quote]

Are you really serious?

Roy Keane has to be a wind up.I would rather have Roy "Chubby" Brown, with a coaching squad made up of the band Keane.

morty wrote the following post at 21/11/2016 6:19 PM

"I would rather have Roy "Chubby" Brown"

A personal role model no doubt.

[quote user="VanWink"]morty wrote the following post at 21/11/2016 6:19 PM

"I would rather have Roy "Chubby" Brown"

A personal role model no doubt.[/quote]Bless[:D]

Big Sam for me, get back in the Prem sit up there for 2/3 years to get some money in the bank and move on.

It won''t be the best football but he''s bloody good on survival... Push the boat out for him to look at the bigger picture. Although something tells me he might end up at Palace or back at West Ham.

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t have Hoddle anywhere near the club on account of him being barking mad....[/quote]LOL. Short and to the point,Hodgson or Allardyce for me, although normally I wouldn''t see either going to a Champiosnhip club. But Delia might be able to persuade her mate.