Sign in to follow this  
Donkey dangler

Steve Stone - Norwich city FC Plc

As some were questioning whether Steve Stone was a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc, I have checked Companies House.

Steve Stone was appointed Company Secretary (of Norwich City Football Club Plc) on the 20th November 2015.

He has never been a publicly registered (at companies House) director of the PLC. during 1st July 2015 to the 30th June 2016.

I think deep down we all have strong suspicions as to where that salary is going. Nice work if you can get it.

I honestly wonder sometimes if this stuff is more important to some of you, than the actual football.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I think deep down we all have strong suspicions as to where that salary is going. Nice work if you can get it.[/quote]
I presume it will be clarified tonight.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Jim Smith"]I think deep down we all have strong suspicions as to where that salary is going. Nice work if you can get it.[/quote]
I presume it will be clarified tonight.
[/quote]I shouldn''t imagine they are hiding anything.Much to some peoples disappointment....

I know for a fact a big section of our fans follow Norwich because it is some sort of soap for them.

They love a rumour, they love Bulls41t

Football? They are in the stands watching the grand national

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]As some were questioning whether Steve Stone was a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc, I have checked Companies House.

Steve Stone was appointed Company Secretary (of Norwich City Football Club Plc) on the 20th November 2015.

He has never been a publicly registered (at companies House) director of the PLC. during 1st July 2015 to the 30th June 2016.[/quote]Tangy, if you''re going tonight, will you ask if it was Stone who walleted the mysterious £90k or was it Tom?

could it by any chance be expenses for Ed Balls

i know he is unpaid chairman but he must be paid something somewhere otherwise why bother

Could be for Balls although he is on record as saying he''s unpaid so £90,000 in expenses for 6 months would be rather excessive (although these politicians do love their expenses!) especially as he''s spent half of it doing Strictly Come Dancing!

I am sure they are not hiding anything and ultimately if their prerogative to employ whoever they like but given we are a community club run for the fans I am sure they will be very happy to clear up this little mystery.

[quote user="morty"]Oh but you so hope that they don''t.....[/quote]

Au contraire. I would welcome an explanation.

So am I but does not mean we cannot be interested in off the pitch as well. I think fans and shareholders have a right to some transparency on these types of things so we all know where we stand.

morty wrote the following post at 2016-11-23 6:24 PM:

I think some people are just desperately searching for their next stick.....

Trouble is if the club release such details, and put it out there, then they have to expect questions, especially from those other shareholders, as to its destination.

[quote user="morty"]I honestly wonder sometimes if this stuff is more important to some of you, than the actual football.[/quote]At the minute it''s probably better to watch and more likely to yield a result than what''s happening on the pitch...

I''m also more interested in what happens on the pitch but as a shareholder, I''m also interested in what happens at board level and what the plan is, so I will be listening intently tonight

He will be addressing the throng tonight, perhaps those present could ask him directly.

[quote user="bundo"]Said by a man with 32, ooo plus posts often very shout one liners get a life !![/quote]Well done for contributing to the debate[Y]