Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Archant's stance in these troubled times.

Numerous posts across these threads have commented in the fairly recent 180 degree direction change from Archant. As I put it, it''s a complete turnabout and seemed to happen almost overnight, presumably an instruction from on high within the company.

I''ve just been reading the EDP web-site where they invite readers to send in questions they would put to the board if they were able to attend. One guy goes on at length explaining the psychology of interrogation and concludes with a suggestion for getting some action from the owners. This involves Phillips making a stance by stepping down from the board.

Chances of this are pretty slim (unless Delia tells him to). Many fans seem to think he is still an Archant rep on the board but his ties were cut with them a couple or so years ago. He then went to work for Delia on setting up some online thing, so to expect any boat rocking from that direction is wishful thinking.

I liken them to the CIA not wanting Hillary Clinton to be President, they have a definite agenda.

Archant financial success must be relative to ncfc''s form Being poor. Surely you sell more papers when we are s4it?