Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

David McNally

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]Went to get my Barnsley tickets and he passed me at the hotel[/quote]That must have been painful for him. [:S]

Is David McNally not allowed to walk around the Carrow Road area, probably just going into Yellows for lunch??

[quote user="hogesar"]If our fans weren''t complete d*cks maybe he''d still be here but noooooooo[/quote]Yup, this.

He was dressed in jeans and a casual jacket and looked scruffy

I think he must have been in getting people prepared for the AGM

Took it as a good sign that he is still in speaking terms with the Stowmarket 2

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]He was dressed in jeans and a casual jacket and looked scruffy

I think he must have been in getting people prepared for the AGM

Took it as a good sign that he is still in speaking terms with the Stowmarket 2[/quote]Ah.......a cunning plan hoping the swedebashers won''t remember he trousered a £1.4m severance cheque. [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"]If our fans weren''t complete d*cks maybe he''d still be here but noooooooo[/quote]

Don''t get this hogesar..... any chance you could clarify

[quote user="hogesar"]If our fans weren''t complete d*cks maybe he''d still be here but noooooooo[/quote]I heard that he got drunk, resigned via twitter and was seen stumbling round Tombland. Not sure how the fans were responsible for this?

Funny... I thought the board of directors parted company with Davey Mac... not the fans todgers...

Maybe he was ''scouring europe'' or mourning ''relegation being worse than death'' or demonstrating how you can get a million pound bonus for ''hitting targets'' after relegation and making yourself sound a complete spoon on local radio...

Still.. McNasy and all that eh?