Sign in to follow this  
morty

Theoretical scenario.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]Marty if you can get into your head the concept that most fans want the best for the club and stop being such a self righteous t*t about your views and anyone that opposes them, then this board will be a million times better.

And the blindingly obvious answer to your question is that if we win then that''s a great step in the right direction and if Neil can turn it around the next im sure the vas majority are more than happy to eat humble pie. You see, most people care more about the state of the club rather than their opinions being proven right.[/quote]Oh dear, someones tetchy.[:)]

Always celebrate a win- could be the start of a run!

I don''t think anyone has as much riding on results as Alex, and perhaps a little compassion for him would be nice. I am sure he is working his socks off to get the results we all want, and it would be nice for the crowd to get behind him - it must be lonely in that dugout at the moment.

Was thinking of getting the train from East Midlands Parkway on Saturday. Anyone know if it is any good, or if the parking fills up early?

It''s not beyond repair. Its a bad run of 6 games without a win.

If we beat Derby then go onto win 5 bounce then AN will be Alex Ferguson to the same fans who wan''t him out now.

He needs to spell it out to the players that if they''ve got comfortable now and he gets the boot then the new man arrives with a mentally lazy squad and transfer window about to open.

This always makes me laugh.

Alex Neil will never ever be the next Alex Ferguson, he is scottish, his name is Alex and he is a football manager. That''s it.

If he was French and his name was Arsene would he be the next Wenger?

I don''t think he is the man for the job but the board seem to be backing him so he has the chance to turn it around and get us promoted. I for one will be very happy if he proves me wrong.