Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Reading between the lines and other stuff, for what it's worth?

All of what follows is opinion only, mine of course which proves me right, to me at least.

The message Jez Moxey sent AN was promotion, promotion, promotion this season, therefore leaving the door open to make whatever changes were needed to maximise the chances of this happening, at whatever time. Imo this meant win, win, win the next three games or....

The bridges that had to be rebuilt was a reference to the fact McNally had burnt many, and I suspect this includes agents and transfer targets. No surprise there, well not for me anyway.

Last year Josh Murphy was the players'' player of the year at MK Dons, he also tore Brighton apart in their home fixture, I speak with knowledge here, so if he needs to improve his work rate/defensive duties, why hasn''t he, after all according to AN he and his other two coaches handle all aspects of team performance ( I refer to his reply re defensive coach).

The timing of tweets, too close to call possibly, but one hell of a coincidence!

I admired the fact that AN gave frank and honest answers, but these exposed him warts and all.

I firmly believe their are dressing room issues and possibly with the entire squad, this does not of course mean they should shirk their responsibilities but fully accept it makes if so much more difficult to perform at 100%.

I think we all knew that it was going to have to be promotion at all costs, which as you imply could mean a head or two rolling if needed (or thought so)it does also suggest that ground development is certainly on the back burneras to McNally and mending fences, he certainly could be a very tough negotiator, my hearing is that sometimes it may have not been necessary to nail the smaller folk down so hard... rather than agents etcBut all told much of tonight comes from the club having hauled themselves out of L1 and into the PL leading some to imagine that anything less than PL is caused by some massive conspiracy/cover up at board levelthis is a great time to be a City fan, maybe some should enjoy it a bit more.... or go back to their own club

What would you like AN to do Ray? Be open with us, or be guarded/cliched with his replies?

The dressing room theory is well and truly ''out there'', so what should AN do? Resign?

Who''s fault is it, that the players are not doing , on match day, what they seemed to have been taught during the week? Is it AN, and he should go, or should quite a few players be offloaded as soon as the transfer window opens?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What would you like AN to do Ray? Be open with us, or be guarded/cliched with his replies?

The dressing room theory is well and truly ''out there'', so what should AN do? Resign?

Who''s fault is it, that the players are not doing , on match day, what they seemed to have been taught during the week? Is it AN, and he should go, or should quite a few players be offloaded as soon as the transfer window opens?[/quote]

He should already have been sacked. Unfortunately it appears the end game is still some way off and the board will allow him to inflict more damage on us before he finally leaves. His answers last night show he sees nothing wrong in his methods, tactics, approach and thinks it''s all down to the players who he has now alienated further. Some see "refreshing honesty." I see naive unprofessionalism. Unfortunately it''s clear he has been assured his position is not under threat and our board appear under the delusion that he''s a decent manager so we have problems.

"His answers last night show he sees nothing wrong in his methods"that''s why he continues with themwhat do you expect him to say ?I know what I am doing is wrong but I will continue this way

I do wonder sometimes

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]They will only act when the fans turn and I think that is still some way off yet.[/quote]

Tues 13th Dec is likely to be the turning point should we lose at home to Villa...

I honestly think it will be Saturday at Derby.

Alex was clearly hurt by some of the comments especially the Edd twinkle toes Balls has more magic in his feet than the team one :)

We will see a massive reaction at Derby if Alex is to survive.

Unfortunately our fans are too tolerant and reserved. The fans have turned already in the sense of the majority wanting him replaced but it takes a lot to push Norwich fans to the stage where they vocalize that discontent in such a way as yo force the boards hand.

As for the question above re his methods I would expect some acknowledgement that our current defensive approach is not working and that therefore perhaps we need to reappraise what we are doing. That''s what I would expect. However this manager has no humility and in his mind he is doing nothing wrong which is why it is unlikely to change and he is likely to drag us down further.

Maybe its not his method that he thinks is the problem, the rebalancing of the side could be what he sees as the solution and tbh he would have a point. So maybe there was an admission there that something isn''t right but it just wasn''t spelt out