Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Beating Derby will relegate us

The managerial sacking is on the balance scales. A couple of wins now starting with Derby, and he will get the reprieve from Jez, Delia & Co.Suddenly it will be how wonderful Norwich stuck with him. However, we all know since his initial impact and promotion, it has been on a slow and frustrating downward spiral. This would continue, and the money would run out, leaving NCFC vulnerable to relegation in the not too distance future.Lose against Derby, and the scales will tilt very heavily towards a sacking, and supporter unrest. So many decent managers are available, and with a good track record in English football. In the long run, and to salvage a play-off place this season, it''s the right thing to do.

I would be amazed if our players bothered on Saturday.

Unfortunately I have to say, its going to be a Derby win and I expect Leeds to win at Rotherham.....leaving us out of the top 6.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]I would be amazed if our players bothered on Saturday.

Unfortunately I have to say, its going to be a Derby win and I expect Leeds to win at Rotherham.....leaving us out of the top 6.[/quote]

It''s their job to be bothered... if they can''t do that I suggest they seek employment away from football.

[quote user="Syteanric"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]I would be amazed if our players bothered on Saturday.

Unfortunately I have to say, its going to be a Derby win and I expect Leeds to win at Rotherham.....leaving us out of the top 6.[/quote]

It''s their job to be bothered... if they can''t do that I suggest they seek employment away from football.[/quote]It''s not their job to bother, it''s their job to play football.

Losing to Derby will take us one step closer to a better manager , sadly it will take a lot more to rid the club of the cancer eating away at it from the very top . Come on Derby ...5 or 6 past a City defence is a piece of cake .