Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Live coverage of the AGM

[quote user="City 2nd"]90k for how many months work? A good earner for our Mr Balls..... our unpaid "chairman''..........![/quote]He was acting as CEO, a paid role, and the amount was decided by the club, not him.

According to Rob Butler...

@BobRutler Formal business underway. Michael Wynn Jones says Ed Balls was paid 90k pa when he began his role at the club and covered the CEO role.

To me it reads like the interim CEO role was just a nice excuse for our unpaid chairman, but I could be wrong.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="City 2nd"]90k for how many months work? A good earner for our Mr Balls..... our unpaid "chairman''..........![/quote]He was acting as CEO, a paid role, and the amount was decided by the club, not him.[/quote]

The club said the CEO position was being covered by Steve Stone.

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"][quote user="City 2nd"]90k for how many months work? A good earner for our Mr Balls..... our unpaid "chairman''..........![/quote]He was acting as CEO, a paid role, and the amount was decided by the club, not him.[/quote]

The club said the CEO position was being covered by Steve Stone.[/quote]Only saying what said on Twitter.

Funny that they crow about selling 500 tickets then say they want to improve relationships with supporters.

About time in my opinion.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]You don''t believe Twitter! You''ve told us enough![/quote]Errrr its Rob Butler live tweeting from the AGM.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]You don''t believe Twitter! You''ve told us enough![/quote]Errrr its Rob Butler live tweeting from the AGM.[/quote]And I think you''re getting me confused with someone else Ron.

Sounds like the 1.35 million pay off to McNally was to keep him quiet.....

Moxy on a yearly rolling contract, so he''s on a years compensation if he gets the boot! Just don''t understand why clubs go with this instead of a year to year contract.

£8m in debt, Ricky Martin promoted and rigidly sticking with Alex Neil.It''s clear now that the board have lost control.

[quote user="Indy"]Moxy on a yearly rolling contract, so he''s on a years compensation if he gets the boot! Just don''t understand why clubs go with this instead of a year to year contract.[/quote]
The good news is we can at least we can get rid next year.