Sign in to follow this  
daly

AGM Cover UP

[quote user="daly"]Hope Archant get on to some of the Financial Matters brought up tonight[/quote]What was covered up?

Oh and if you think a confidentiality agreement is a cover up, then you are way more stupid than I first realised.

No, the AGM was actually recorded in a disused chalk pit near Kings Lynn, the goal scored by Jacob Murphy was not shot from just outside the box but from a grassy knoll in front of the hotel, Prince Phillip ordered Bradley Johnson''s transfer and David McNally did not actually resign but was abducted by aliens.And without the vigilance and intellect of Daly all of this would have gone undetected

Morty

Were you there,

Try the McNally payoff

You think £90000 paid to Balls was in the best interest of NCFC and what was the money paid for.

[quote user="Zebediah Hush-Puppy"]No, the AGM was actually recorded in a disused chalk pit near Kings Lynn, the goal scored by Jacob Murphy was not shot from just outside the box but from a grassy knoll in front of the hotel, Prince Phillip ordered Bradley Johnson''s transfer and David McNally did not actually resign but was abducted by aliens.And without the vigilance and intellect of Daly all of this would have gone undetected[/quote]

idiot

[quote user="daly"]Morty

Were you there,

Try the McNally payoff

You think £90000 paid to Balls was in the best interest of NCFC and what was the money paid for.[/quote]So it was the confidentiality agreement.You dullard[:D]Listen to this interview where Ed explains it.http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04hl44k

[quote user="daly"]Morty

Were you there,

Try the McNally payoff

You think £90000 paid to Balls was in the best interest of NCFC and what was the money paid for.[/quote]Keep at it boydon''t let these folk with their factual and reasoned arguments dissuade you from your noble cause

ps did you know that two planes flew into the Main Stand in 1985, setting fire to it ?complete cover up, again

Paid to Ed Balls?

Really?

I was reliably informed on here that it went to Tom.

People wouldn''t have been making stuff up would they?

Met Tom again tonight. I now know my initial impressions were right and he''s a top man.

Also had a chat with Tom and like Nutty I was impressed, really nice young man, passionate about the club and eager for the fans to get to know him better.

He will hopefully be at our fans social club quiz in Feb so a chance for people to meet him

Nice one Eddie and Di, heartening to hear, it''s outrageous to say it but I will love having someone running the club who''s as passionate for NCFC as us. And he may well be open to outside investment too, there''s nothing to say he isn''t so I certainly won''t pre judge. I''m going to make sure I get up for that fans forum as it''ll be easy for me to get extra time off in February, and I very much want to finally attend one before I become a forum plastic 👍

Yes sod being in the premier league or successful, what''s much more important is that our future owner is prepared to attend a quiz.

Delia and MWJ are nice people as well. Doesn''t mean they know how to run a successful football club.

Re the £90K I suppose I am happier that this money was not paid to Tom as a salary but I still find the explanation given rather unsatisfactory. McNally left in May, Stone was appointed interim CEO the next day and Moxey started at the beginning of August. There was no mention at the time of Balls being a stand in CEO (Stone was described throughout the period as interim CEO), the first mention of it is now when its been called into question (and they knew it would be). I don''t think Balls should have accepted such a large sum of money for 3 months "work", some of which (such as interviewing for a CEO - only to appoint the owner''s mates right hand man - another scouring Europe moment no doubt) I would argue falls under his remit as (unpaid) Chairman in any event. I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything and its clear he was heavily involved in matters around the arrival and departure of Paul Lambert and negotiations with the banks over the finances. Munby used to be paid a token annual amount for expenses and he was quite involved with the club business as well. If Balls genuinely said he didn''t want payment then the club should not have forced him to accept it.

[quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

Did he ever act as interim CEO?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

Ed Balls was not interim CEO.

Leaving that aside the point was that Bowkett seemed (certainly initially) to get heavily involved alongside McNally on various matters which no doubt required a lot of time and effort.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

Ed Balls was not interim CEO

Leaving that aside the point was that Bowkett seemed (certainly initially) to get heavily involved alongside McNally on various matters which no doubt required a lot of time and effort.[/quote]

That''s not a point, it''s got another name and you know what it is.What Bowkett did at that time is totally irrelevant as to whether someone should be paid for filling a role that was temporarily vacant.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

Leaving that aside the point was that Bowkett seemed (certainly initially) to get heavily involved alongside McNally on various matters which no doubt required a lot of time and effort.[/quote]

That''s not a point, it''s got another name and you know what it is.What Bowkett did at that time is totally irrelevant as to whether someone should be paid for filling a role that was temporarily vacant.

[/quote]

Sorry I don''t get your point. You implied that Balls was interim CEO. He wasn''t. Steve Stone was interim CEO throughout the period from McNally''s departure to Moxey coming in.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry I don''t get your point. You implied that Balls was interim CEO. He wasn''t. Steve Stone was interim CEO throughout the period from McNally''s departure to Moxey coming in.[/quote]

Jim, you need therapy, it''s the only way you''ll ever be a peace.

Paddy Davitt@paddyjdavitt

Michael Wynn Jones confirmed the paymt was to Ed Balls for acting CEO work following McNally''s departure #ncfc

Its amazing how much people grudge 90 grand to someone they don''t personally like even though he earned it. But then couldn''t care less about all the money being paid to players who the manager has no inclination to play so are basically doing Jack for it.

Small time jealous agendas...

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry I don''t get your point. You implied that Balls was interim CEO. He wasn''t. Steve Stone was interim CEO throughout the period from McNally''s departure to Moxey coming in.[/quote]

Michael Wynn Jones confirmed the paymt was to Ed Balls for acting CEO work following McNally''s departure #ncfc

[/quote]

In the true spirit of transparency, why did it take questions at the AGM for this to be revealed?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jim Smith"] I don''t recall us paying Bowkett anything .[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t care how many times they say he was acting CEO now after the event it doesn''t alter the fact he was not acting or interim CEO. Whether or not he did enough work "supporting" the interim CEO to justify the payment is still unclear in my book.

The thing is Nigel when i mentioned players wages and used players that weren''t doing anything for them as an example one poster referred to that as jealousy.

I personally don''t like Edd but I also don''t really care about the 90grand but I think somebody is entitled to question it when it was not made clear in the first place that he was acting CEO without using the jealousy card.

[quote user="Bagster"]The thing is Nigel when i mentioned players wages and used players that weren''t doing anything for them as an example one poster referred to that as jealousy.

I personally don''t like Edd but I also don''t really care about the 90grand but I think somebody is entitled to question it when it was not made clear in the first place that he was acting CEO without using the jealousy card.[/quote]
It was questioned. Rightly so and it was I believe the first question. It was then answered. It''s the resultant fuss, which actually cut the Q&A time for other stuff, and the non-acceptance on here that I was talking about. It was also right to question the shares which has been answered. It was also right to question McNally''s pay-off which was also answered.
My other point was that these questions could probably have been asked and answered before. It''s highly unlikely that having had the accounts independently auditored that the club had done anything untoward anyway. This and my experience over the last 20 years makes my initial reaction one of trust but I understand others have an initial distrust. But having said all that the questions were asked and answered.

[quote user="Diane"]Also had a chat with Tom and like Nutty I was impressed, really nice young man, passionate about the club and eager for the fans to get to know him better.

He will hopefully be at our fans social club quiz in Feb so a chance for people to meet him[/quote]

This is complete and utter drivel and plays right into the Board''s hands.

If the boy Smith is being touted as the next owner of the club then the main criterion required is money to put into the club year on year, not whether he is a very nice young man.

Supporters get club they deserve springs to mind.