Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Downward spiral since Bowkett and DM left...

Success comes from the top and we have been in a freefall to mediocrity since losing the only two leaders we had at board level. Now it feels very much like the yo-yo era under DM is turning back into the wilderness era we had under Doomcaster

It is board changes we need as much as playing changes and a new manager. Ultimately the old guard dig in, frustrated those who were moving us forward and have replaced them with cronies and family members. THAT is what needs raising at the AGM

I now feel the club will not move on until we get a bord with genuine hunger to build a global brand and not a local club based on yersterdays footballing world

I thought we got relegated from the premier league as we didn''t do anything in the summer transfer window?

Were they not here then?

I wish people would make their mind up who''s to blame it''s all very flapping in the wind

We did get relegated with those two in charge, remember Bowkett promised us mid table mediocrity only for us to go down.Football is tansitional, get used to it.

They are never short of folk to blame but its amazing how quickly they rehabilitate them after they''re gone. If we had replaced Delia with Marcus Evans, Cullum, Fernandez or any of the other countless people that were lorded on here I honestly believe within a year they''d have wanted her back...

That''s just an assumption, as it never happened we will never know.

But it''s funny how two weeks after being voted in again Bowkett left! Perhaps he got told the future of our ownership and it didn''t sit well with him?

Again who knows but Balls & Poxy are failing to do their jobs very well, if results and customer satisfaction is anything to by!

There will be more pressing questions first like the standard of the pies, the temperature of the sausage rolls and the poor choice of beer!

[quote user="Indy"]That''s just an assumption, as it never happened we will never know.

But it''s funny how two weeks after being voted in again Bowkett left! Perhaps he got told the future of our ownership and it didn''t sit well with him?

Again who knows but Balls & Poxy are failing to do their jobs very well, if results and customer satisfaction is anything to by![/quote]

Are you judging Ed & Jez using the correct measure, results are more for the manager & team. How are you judging customer satisfaction?

Pressure applied by Poxy on AN, customer satisfaction, well at present I''d say it''s easy to see 70 % of City''s customers aren''t too happy!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Another question that could be asked...[/quote]And you think they would answer it truthfully , Smith has been holding this club back for years Chase was a class above her on and off the pitch .

[quote user="Indy"]Pressure applied by Poxy on AN, customer satisfaction, well at present I''d say it''s easy to see 70 % of City''s customers aren''t too happy![/quote]

I agree that they''re not happy with the results but thats transient, how do you know that Moxey isn''t applying pressure?

Because he came out last week publicly backing AN, it would be nice to see him come out with, this isn''t good enough for a club of our standing, having spent 40 million over the past two seasons.

That would be applying pressure.

[quote user="Indy"]Because he came out last week publicly backing AN, it would be nice to see him come out with, this isn''t good enough for a club of our standing, having spent 40 million over the past two seasons.

That would be applying pressure.[/quote]

The Canaries’ boss can still count on full support from the club’s

owners and chief executive Jez Moxey, but Neil must stop the rot at

Carrow Road.“He is in the results-driven business and he has got to win

football matches for this football club. That is his job
,” said MoxeyThats pretty unequivocal.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Indy"]Because he came out last week publicly backing AN, it would be nice to see him come out with, this isn''t good enough for a club of our standing, having spent 40 million over the past two seasons.

That would be applying pressure.[/quote]

The Canaries’ boss can still count on full support from the club’s

owners and chief executive Jez Moxey, but Neil must stop the rot at

Carrow Road.“He is in the results-driven business and he has got to win

football matches for this football club. That is his job
,” said MoxeyThats pretty unequivocal.

[/quote]
That''s not good enough I''m afraid. It''s ambiguous. We need the words "feckin'' sacked" in there[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]They are never short of folk to blame but its amazing how quickly they rehabilitate them after they''re gone. If we had replaced Delia with Marcus Evans, Cullum, Fernandez or any of the other countless people that were lorded on here I honestly believe within a year they''d have wanted her back...[/quote]

There''s no way you''d want Delia back if David Gold was put in charge.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="nutty nigel"]They are never short of folk to blame but its amazing how quickly they rehabilitate them after they''re gone. If we had replaced Delia with Marcus Evans, Cullum, Fernandez or any of the other countless people that were lorded on here I honestly believe within a year they''d have wanted her back...[/quote]

There''s no way you''d want Delia back if David Gold was put in charge.[/quote]

Yes there is.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="nutty nigel"]They are never short of folk to blame but its amazing how quickly they rehabilitate them after they''re gone. If we had replaced Delia with Marcus Evans, Cullum, Fernandez or any of the other countless people that were lorded on here I honestly believe within a year they''d have wanted her back...[/quote]

There''s no way you''d want Delia back if David Gold was put in charge.[/quote]

Yes there is.

[/quote]

No there isn''t.

[quote user="morty"]Yes, there really is.[/quote]

Anyone who is going to come on here in defence of Delia at this point in the club''s history is guilty of treason.

I must say that I have some sympathy with the point that the OP made. Bowkett and McNally engendered a sense of professionalism that seems sorely lacking from the rest of the Board. Well meaning and ardent supporters they may well be but in many ways they seem desperately amateurish.

The trouble is most of us on here do not know what goes on behind the scenes ie how effective they were and the real circumstances as to their departures. I agree what we are left with hardly inspires confidence

[quote user="morty"]You shall be hearing from my solicitor then.See you in court.[/quote]

Okay then, see you in court.