Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

The Board - Deluded and Blinkered

A few stubborn board members that know better than thousands of fans, this just sticks two fingers up to us by not and will not listern attitude.

They will keep Alex, no matter how bad until after the transfer window closes. This then means that any new manager can''t spend and those on the fence about renewing their season tickets will do because of the newly appointed manager.

[quote user="dibbler"]Perhaps I should have gone to the AGM, but now I have heard enough.[/quote]Perhaps you should.So, whats your plan?Throw your season ticket at the manager, next home game?

Oh and the reason the board doesn''t listen to every fan is that quite a few of them are morons.

Morty its admirable that you blindly try to flog a particular dead horse. Perhaps this thread should read Re: Morty Deluded and Blinkered you''ll be crying when Neil eventually gets the push which looks it might be when we make it to Div 1.

[quote user="dibbler"]Ok, Morty that''s two of us, what about the other thousand or so.[/quote]Awww, do you struggle with counting as well?

[quote user="dibbler"]And regarding my season tickets I would prefer to leave our seats empty.[/quote]That''ll show em.Really sticking it to "the man" there.[:D]

Morty here is a challenge for you... Try to be nice to your fellow supports who may just have a different view to you. Drop the sarcassim and engage in polite debate. Go on you know you can...

Thanks... On a train.. Typing on a phone... Anyway go on give it a go. You will feel better for it...one day...a tiny amount of post out of 32000....

What can I say?I have a low tolerance for people who say stupid things.Its a terrible affliction.[:(]

Sorry, but there is a more serious side to ths op.  The message is clear from last night, the public message at any rate - promotion is the be all and end all.   But however positive they are up front, there must - or I hope there is - some strategy for if we don''t get promoted.    There is still time to improve and get there, but it is not a formality.   Personally don''t like the public face of corporations who put out too positive a message - you just know they are just putting out a spin to try and keep people quiet.  An honest approach/appraisal of both sides of the equation would have been more welcome imo.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sorry, but there is a more serious side to ths op.  The message is clear from last night, the public message at any rate - promotion is the be all and end all.   But however positive they are up front, there must - or I hope there is - some strategy for if we don''t get promoted.    There is still time to improve and get there, but it is not a formality.   Personally don''t like the public face of corporations who put out too positive a message - you just know they are just putting out a spin to try and keep people quiet.  An honest approach/appraisal of both sides of the equation would have been more welcome imo.

[/quote]What did the board say last night that is dishonest?

regardless of what the board say..in my experience I''ve never seen a manager survive at this club once the crowd turns .

Some have taken longer to remove than others...sometimes its maybe only a couple of homes games of calling for the manager''s head (Hughton,Roeder), other occasions it''s taken a prolonged campaign of protests outside the City stand (Worthington)..........but in the end fan power can and ultimately will dictate.

Scenario......December the Turd 2016.......will go down in the ''anals'' of history of NCFC......That''s if Brentford beat us......and we have a ''no-show'' at Derby........

[quote user="lake district canary"]Who said anything about dishonesty?  Spin isn''t dishonesty - it''s just flannel designed to keep people on side.

[/quote]You requested honesty.That implies dishonesty.

[quote user="lake district canary"] An honest approach/appraisal of both sides of the equation would have been more welcome imo.

[/quote]

If the approach isn''t honest then you''re implying it dishonest.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]It would be nice to read a thread without morty domination g it in his faux moderator role.[/quote]
To be fair Morty you were over this message board like a rash last night and again this morning questioning and taking the piss at anyone who dared to voice any negative thoughts about the AGM  which is odd as you weren''t there and had to rely on others to get the general picture of what unfolded.
Sorry if I sound grouchy, I know you''re an ok person face to face but don''t get why you seem intent on ruining this forum for us?

Rotten and dishonest as we all knew anyway . On another note have you managed to grab any sleep Morty because you seem to have been here all day yesterday and again this morning , you may believe the club will implode if you are not posting on the pink un messageboard but it will be fine . Get a life laddy you really are the saddest person on the internet .

I think the meeting yesterday will start to get the message home that they are out of touch

A few things for me i.e. The lack of clapping at the start. Moxey acknowledging that he needs to engage fans much better

The pressure needs to build for them to change

[quote user="morty"]Sorry, forgot you were in charge.[/quote]
Its not about anyone being in charge Morty, that''s Archant''s job, its about all playing nicely together and letting people voice their opinions without getting a load of abuse.