Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score vs Derby

Well much has been said re the AGM, AN still has the board''s backing, to turn it around. Though I didn''t expect them to say anything different last night. So, here we go again, should we lose yet again then surely he has to go. Back to the game.......

2-1 loss I''m afraid.

Simon Hooper will make amends and gives us a PK. Dorrans will score. Clean sheet for Ruddy. Jacob celebrates his new contract with a worldy from 25 yards. So 2-0 to City.
I''m sure Duncan would appreciate any help on Rays Funds with predictions[:)]

If being told that Edd Balls is putting you to shame does not get a reaction from the players nothing will derby2-3Norwich

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Simon Hooper will make amends and gives us a PK. Dorrans will score. Clean sheet for Ruddy. Jacob celebrates his new contract with a worldy from 25 yards. So 2-0 to City.
I''m sure Duncan would appreciate any help on Rays Funds with predictions[:)]
[/quote]Dorrans is suspended I believe.

I get the impression that most fans who have a realistic and balanced opinion were satisfied with Neil''s responses in the AGM and also that of the Board, particularly Moxey. I think Neil should take heart from this, draw a line in the sand and just tell the players it''s a fresh start and go out and play. I think we can sneak something out of this and it will be game on again.3-2 City.I just hope the players are still with him.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Simon Hooper will make amends and gives us a PK. Dorrans will score. Clean sheet for Ruddy. Jacob celebrates his new contract with a worldy from 25 yards. So 2-0 to City.[/quote]And this from someone who rejoices in calling people who don''t go to games, plasticsChrist, even the most plastic plastic knows he''s had 5 yellowsLOL and LOL again.This post has made my day, week, month, season.

Tough one to call. We have the ability to get something from Derby but if we play with the conviction and confidence of the last few games we won''t.

Interesting to see if there''s any reaction, either way, from the AGM.

Can see us scoring but not keeping a clean sheet. Two each. Think I''d probably be happy with that at the moment.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Simon Hooper will make amends and gives us a PK. Dorrans will score. Clean sheet for Ruddy. Jacob celebrates his new contract with a worldy from 25 yards. So 2-0 to City.[/quote]And this from someone who rejoices in calling people who don''t go to games, plasticsChrist, even the most plastic plastic knows he''s had 5 yellowsLOL and LOL again.This post has made my day, week, month, season.[/quote]
Glad it made your day MP.
I''m going to get in touch with Mr Hooper and ask him not to waste a PK on us this week. So will settle for 1-0, Ruddy clean sheet and a Jacob worldy.
While I''d like to respect your opinion I can only do so if you can produce a post or even a poster who will back up your claim about me calling people plastics...

The way we have been playing lately I can only see defeat here.

3-1 to Derby

I hate predicting a defeat but we are struggling against even mediocre Championship teams ATM and Derby fall right into that category.

Also I know that if we come out of the blocks and are leading 2-0 at half-time, there will be a feeling of dread in my stomach about the second half.

But then following City - it''s character forming.

I respect Derby County, their players, and management staff.And their right to, probably, cuff us.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]derby 2 Norwich 1 Bradley johnson winner[/quote]
Don''t say that, it''ll break me.

No worries there - if you were at QPR you''ll understand they''ll be clear blue, or should I say white, water between the teams tomorrow. Oh for Johnno''s heart and Lambert''s motivation for our ''team'' now.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]No worries there - if you were at QPR you''ll understand they''ll be clear blue, or should I say white, water between the teams tomorrow. Oh for Johnno''s heart and Lambert''s motivation for our ''team'' now.[/quote]You going?Will you be giving the team your full support?

AN must play Thompson, Pritchard & Murphy..........

Bring back Klose and if Pinto is fit a starter, move Martin to CB and Brady to cover Olsson absence..........finally Wes has to start with Naismith on the bench.......if he goes with my team you''ll get your win Morty:-)

If not then 3-1 to Derby.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Simon Hooper will make amends and gives us a PK. Dorrans will score. Clean sheet for Ruddy. Jacob celebrates his new contract with a worldy from 25 yards. So 2-0 to City.[/quote]And this from someone who rejoices in calling people who don''t go to games, plasticsChrist, even the most plastic plastic knows he''s had 5 yellowsLOL and LOL again.This post has made my day, week, month, season.[/quote]
Glad it made your day MP.
I''m going to get in touch with Mr Hooper and ask him not to waste a PK on us this week. So will settle for 1-0, Ruddy clean sheet and a Jacob worldy.
While I''d like to respect your opinion I can only do so if you can produce a post or even a poster who will back up your claim about me calling people plastics...
[/quote]
A day later and no posts and no posters. Now this is why this new respect initiative can never work. So I''ll just call you a daft old twunt and leave it there...