Sign in to follow this  
Bagster

What happened to mud!

Back in the day if you came home from playing footie and you weren''t covered from head to toe then you just weren''t trying hard enough. By christmas the goal areas had no grass and there was always a puddle in the box.

Nowadays there doesn''t even seem to be any

I miss mud :)

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I''m no detective, but I get the feeling Morty has been told he needs to respect others opinions, particularly LDC''s[/quote]I respect your opinion on this matter, and I thank you for sharing it[Y]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I''m no detective, but I get the feeling Morty has been told he needs to respect others opinions, particularly LDC''s[/quote]Respecting yourself is the first requirement for respecting others, imo. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]I''m no detective, but I get the feeling Morty has been told he needs to respect others opinions, particularly LDC''s[/quote]Respecting yourself is the first requirement for respecting others, imo. 

[/quote]Music [8]Learning to love youself is the greatest love of all. Music [8]