Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Jez Moxey interview

Just watched the post AGM interview. Comes across as a very affable chap, and one who sounds as if he is in control of his brief.I would add that for all his supposed faults David McNally did add a bit of steel and direction into the club. What might have been a somewhat easy going approach was replaced with a determination that perhaps trod on a few toes on the way.Took the club by the scruff of the neck and got it going again, but only as part of a wider group of folk at the club.As to the interview most telling was his comment about talkng with a whole group of shareholders rather than one man. This is what our club is about. However he''s nobodies fool and I''m sure it things need to be changed they will whatever that would entail.He would have been well sounded out before being approached, and he would have done likewise with us. It is no coincidence that folk in the public eye are happy to be not only publically associated with us but often actively involved (perhaps some should compare that with other clubs, not a million miles away).Which might explain the regular bitter and snidey comments that are posted on here, most of which appear to have been rummaged out of a bin.Otherwise it is good to be a City supporter in these times

Jez is one of the smoothest operators in the game. The guys immaculate and a meticulous planner, organiser, father, lover, brother and uncle. Mcnally was barbour jacket and a pint of IPA (from lines which need a clean), Moxey is Versace tuxedo and full to the brim magnum of Cristal. Different class.

I think you should cut down your time on grindr, your posts apeear to be overlapping a bit.

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]I think you should cut down your time on grindr, your posts apeear to be overlapping a bit.[/quote]

Good shot kid, you got em.