Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

It just gets worse

Following charlie''s dad''s piece from tonight''s Evening News I find this on the binman board

"Cruise Control, the company which sponsors all Town''s academy sides, has gone into liquidation owing a reported £60 million. TWTD understands that the club are owed a large proportion of the five-figure sponsorship deal which began at the start of the season.

The Essex-based cruise holiday broker is majority-owned by Paul Moore, son of Ipswich Town director Richard Moore. Accountancy firm Price waterhouse Coopers were appointed liquidator yesterday and made 230 of the company''s staff redundant at their Romford head office.

Cruise Control''s logo is emblazoned across the shirts of Town''s academy sides from U9 up to U18. The club are likely to be on the look out for a replacement sponsor for the remainder of the season."

Followed by yet another drunk driver at Poorman Road

" New loan signing Adam Proudlock has been fined £1,000 and disqualified for 20 months after pleading guilty to a drink-drive charge at Telford Magistrates'' Court earlier today. Proudlock joined the Blues on a three-month loan yesterday."

So where next for the ''mighty'' town ?

" it''s about time that silly little club was financially wound up!!! "

Heaven forbid, not yet

I''ve one of these " grandad''s medals bragging, cockney wannabes, gobs**tes working with me and there''s no way I want the fun to end

If anything needs to be wound up it''s the nearest binner

I suppose "Mr (I''m about as much use as a Bee with hayfever) Sheep(armitage)shanks" (toilet humour), could contact his chums in the FA, and possibly get a few more international games played at Portaloo. This much needed extra income, will then allow them to  purchase some more ''gopping'' Lidl ale & ''quality'' lips,beaks and a**e pies for ''their?'' refreshment outlets around ''their?'' stadium......

Maybe Tubster Elton, or Neil (song sung blue at Portaloo) Diamond, can also slip a quick gig in, so the club can pay Rentokil to eliminate the Wasp''s nest that has been at the rear corner of the visiting supporters'' area for the last 5 seasons....BZZZzzzz......

East Anglian Dreary Times? Nah! I can''t even be bothered to mention it.....''oh I just have''.

They''re in a deep defecating downward dive- and their Chairman knows it! But I wouldn''t like to see them go under......Then again - I am a compulsive liar!...  ;~)