Sign in to follow this  
morty

New coffee partnership.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps6a2qkmak.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps6a2qkmak.jpg[/IMG][/URL]I completely respect anyone elses opinion on coffee based matters though.

[quote user="morty"]I respect your opinion.[/quote]

But what is your opinion Morty? Better thasn Galway Roast? Or are you not a coffee drinker? Better to get a craft beer brewery sponsoring it? Seems that sponsorship of NCFC is now of that lower scale.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I wonder who negotiated the deal?

Apples[/quote]I think we have to wait to see if it''s a success/failure before attributing it to someone.

You couldn''t make this up

Whoever is running this club

Heard Dave''s Sausage Stall was in the running but he couldn''t guarantee the quality of his sausages.

Young Tom had the final decision on the sponsorship, do we want to be associated with sausages or coffee and Delia stated she thought Dave''s sausage''s were too big for her

[quote user="daly"]You couldn''t make this up

Whoever is running this club

Heard Dave''s Sausage Stall was in the running but he couldn''t guarantee the quality of his sausages.

Young Tom had the final decision on the sponsorship, do we want to be associated with sausages or coffee and Delia stated she thought Dave''s sausage''s were too big for her[/quote]He does?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Thinly disguised insults are so much better than full blown ones aren''t they ?[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The company in question has been around since the early 80s and is a well run and profitable business. No worries on this one.[/quote]Just a shame that nobody''s ever heard of them

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The company in question has been around since the early 80s and is a well run and profitable business. No worries on this one.[/quote]Just a shame that nobody''s ever heard of them[/quote]Does it matter?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The company in question has been around since the early 80s and is a well run and profitable business. No worries on this one.[/quote]Just a shame that nobody''s ever heard of them[/quote]Isn''t that the point of this venture?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The company in question has been around since the early 80s and is a well run and profitable business. No worries on this one.[/quote]Just a shame that nobody''s ever heard of them[/quote]Isn''t that the point of this venture?[/quote]
Daft old twunt probably understands even less about advertising....[;)]

I understand that the new coffee will be very popular. Mild and well balanced with a distinct Nutty flavour.

[quote user="vos"]I understand that the new coffee will be very popular. Mild and well balanced with a distinct Nutty flavour.[/quote]
Nutty aroma VOS. I''m not allowed to change my aftershave because if I do the kids say I don''t smell like grandad.
I think that''s what they meant...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="vos"]I understand that the new coffee will be very popular. Mild and well balanced with a distinct Nutty flavour.[/quote]
Nutty aroma VOS. I''m not allowed to change my aftershave because if I do the kids say I don''t smell like grandad.
I think that''s what they meant...
[/quote]

are you sure it''s the after shave they are talking about ?