Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Neil afraid BJ will come back to bite him.

I see Alex Neil is lavishing praise on BJ today having commented at the AGM that he was ejected because he wasn''t an EPL player but his replacement, Brady was.

I bet BJ''s new manager initially: S&M shoved those comments straight under his nose. Alright, he probably had to get a junior administrator from the club shop to read it to Brad but he probably slapped him with a wet towel while he took it all in.

The result? AN has realised he has given BJ all the motivation he needs to burst on the scene today and blow us away and now he''s giving it all the faux praise to try to defuse things.

Too late! BJ will probably tear us a fresh one today if he does nothing else all season. Who have we got in our midfield to stop him?

True or not, Mary. And I accept BJ isn''t the player he was with us. The comments show a lack of man management nous as BJ will use them to boost his performance.

I think we (males, anyway) should be wary of the words/phrases bite and BJ in the same sentence

Whatever happens, I fully expect BJ to put in a level of shift and performance far superior to his PL quality successor, Mr Brady.

Clint''s right...

At this level I was expecting to see Brady terrorising defenses, in reality we might as well of had Russ Martin on the left wing.

Whilst BJ might not have been a premier league midfielder I would''ve preferred his passion and commitment over so-called "quality" like Mulumbu, Dorrans, Naismith and Jarvis...

And yes, 6+ million seemed like a reasonable fee at the time but Mulumbu has probably cost us over half that sum with his 2 year contract and signing on fee. One thing''s for sure BJ would''ve played more games for us last season than Mulumbu and Jarvis combined.

I still feel it was the first (maybe second) mistake of disastrous season for Neil.

[quote user="Clint"]What''s wrong with that then Rabble?[/quote]What actually is a shift ?

[quote user="STAN"]You know what he meant Barney, stop being so pedantic.[/quote]ah so, the onnous is on others to guess what someone meansand I put a straight shift into those words, if you, errr ..... get my meaningyou old danglepop

Well it doesn''t help when you fire up an opposing player with the drive of Bradley johnson a couple of days before the game. calling out players individually in public is in the guide of how not to be a manager 101. really careless from Alex Neil and I''m not surprised BJ was up for this game. Time for the board to act now before it gets to Worthy levels.