Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Looks like it's going to take the fans to force change....

.....at the club once again.

If the board won''t take action/stick their heads in the sand, its going to take us voicing our displeasure to remove the manager now.....

5 defeats in a row the Premier League is barely acceptable.....in this league (and a cup defeat) it''s little short of disgusting and borderline impossible....

"if " he''s still here next Saturday....we know the drill by now...

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2016-11-26 9:11 PM:

No. No. No. Your job is to get behind the team and help them to beat Brentford next week. Focus on that. Getting negative helps no-one exept the opposition.

What like you, from your armchair? Change is required, it cannot be more obvious.

I honestly can''t see how he can survive this weekend, how many managers have survived 6 defeat on the spin when you are supposed to be one of the contenders. I''d rather the crowd turned on Delia and the board than Neil.

[quote user="City 2nd"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 2016-11-26 9:11 PM:

No. No. No. Your job is to get behind the team and help them to beat Brentford next week. Focus on that. Getting negative helps no-one exept the opposition.

What like you, from your armchair? Change is required, it cannot be more obvious.[/quote]

My position is irrelevant.  You go to matches, you concentrate on getting behind the team.  That is what you''re there for.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City 2nd"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 2016-11-26 9:11 PM:

What like you, from your armchair? Change is required, it cannot be more obvious.[/quote]

My position is irrelevant.  You go to matches, you concentrate on getting behind the team.  That is what you''re there for.

[/quote]A no show next Saturday and his ar$e will get flamed next Saturday. Sad but its what happens when results turn down.The Board can only hold fire for so long. He has to get a result.

I''ll decide what I''m at Carrow Rd for next Saturday....and the bigger picture needs to be at the forefront. If the board won''t act, then we have to.

I''ve never seen any manager survive at this club once the crowd turns, regardless of what our board may have said..

It may take a couple of home games, it may take a couple of months,....but it will happen one way or another

[quote user="lake district canary"]No. No. No.  Your job is to get behind the team and help them to beat Brentford next week.  Focus on that.  Getting negative helps no-one exept the opposition.

[/quote]

Absolute tripe, backing him is an absolute joke

It will create a toxic atmosphere

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''ll decide what I''m at Carrow Rd for next Saturday....and the bigger picture needs to be at the forefront. If the board won''t act, then we have to.

I''ve never seen any manager survive at this club once the crowd turns, regardless of what our board may have said..

It may take a couple of home games, it may take a couple of months,....but it will happen one way or another[/quote]

Or form will improve and we will go up the table.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''ll decide what I''m at Carrow Rd for next Saturday....and the bigger picture needs to be at the forefront. If the board won''t act, then we have to.

It may take a couple of home games, it may take a couple of months,....but it will happen one way or another[/quote]

[/quote]I know I''ve said it before LDC, but they all run out of road eventually. Results and events will decide his fate. 

Typing positive spin on a message board to get a rise is pretty easy. Try living in the real world. There is something very wrong within the club as the results and performances are showing. 99 per cent of the time that ends only one way

Jeez Lakey, we''ve been awful all season, it''s not going to improve, Neil has no idea what he''s doing. Losing 1 nil and he brings on Whitts FFS!

11 points behind Newcastle and 9 points behind 2nd place Brighton.....that should be our "relegation" line.....and now as it stands we''re not even in the playoff places.

I cant remember how far off the top 2 we were when Neil Adams was sacked, but we were as we are now 7th in the table.

We acted too late then and gave ourselves just too much to do to get into the top 2 and had to go up via the playoff route.

How far down the table and many points off the top 2 do this board want us to get before they act??!?

....In honestly think you could give our squad to over half the other managers in this league and they''d have us playing better

The facts of today are that we were decent for an hour, have injuries that are affecting defence and midfield, have a lack of confidence partly as result of all the losses last season and the poor run we are on - and we lost a game 1-0 against a team on top form.  Yes we could change the manager, but does that change the players?   You could have a new manager bounce, but how long does that last?

[quote user="Mary Poppins"]"We''ve been awful all season."

Yeah, that''s why we were top two until a few weeks ago.[/quote]

you werent really fooled by that were you....or are you a fool?

....people could see that even in the first few months we werent playing well , in many of the games we did win, we were unconvincing and holding on at the end of games....I can only remember us playing well in about 4 or 5 games this season

one of two things was always going to happen, we were either going to start to play better....or results were going to fall in line with our general performances....

the anger should be directed at the owners

weve seen the same mistakes throughout their reign, complete lack of ambition, lack of investment in the team relative to changes in the overall game, and sleeping on failing managers

but it wont be

delia out

iron_stan wrote the following post at 26/11/2016 5:52 PM:

the anger should be directed at the owners

weve seen the same mistakes throughout their reign, complete lack of ambition, lack of investment in the team relative to changes in the overall game, and sleeping on failing managers

but it wont be

delia out

Spot on. Our fans are blinded by the Z list celebrity status though

[quote user="iron_stan"]the anger should be directed at the owners

but it wont be

delia out[/quote]More chance of being struck by lightening.[li]

It''s not a lack of ambition, but a total cock up in our transfers and system we have......all players bought in have under performed, 40 million wanted in two seasons, not lacking ambition, just they way we do our recruiting and the players in don''t suit AN system of play!

Add to it now, we have a guy who played the same level of football as I did head of our recruitment team, the club is totally lost in building a successful future.

Is it time now to forget this sorry season and play the youngsters to build for the future, accepting we are at best now a mid table team? Too many of our first team players at at the tail end of their careers, no longer quick enough and good enough for the top. We have to reluctantly accept the facts, lower our expectations and move on to 2017/18 as soon as possible.

We have been poor all season except for Blackburn in 1st game. Even then we could have and should have scored 8. Since then we haven''t played the sort of football that gets promotion even if points gained suggest otherwise.

....Alex Neil is continuously saying that he knows what it takes to get out of this league and sees no reason as to why he cant do it again.....

......but the fact is I can only remember ONE HALF of football this season, - the second half away at Forest where we have come close to matching the intensity and urgency that we did in the second half of the season AN came in , 2 years ago.

whatever his methods were back then , clearly dont work now.

A failure to get these players playing at their potential, a rigidity to his tactics and formation, and football played with very little pace.

Defensively , we''re a disaster too and now cant even outscore teams like we were both earlier this season and 2 seasons ago.

For the manager to see Klose as part of the problem rather than the solution is obviously in part a failing on the players behalf but also in the manager and coaching staff''s

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2016-11-26 9:27 PM:

GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary wrote:

I''ll decide what I''m at Carrow Rd for next Saturday....and the bigger picture needs to be at the forefront. If the board won''t act, then we have to. I''ve never seen any manager survive at this club once the crowd turns, regardless of what our board may have said.. . It may take a couple of home games, it may take a couple of months,....but it will happen one way or another

What form. You seem to forget that this is not just about this season! There has been no form since the beginning of last season. Are you that much of a fool. Yes your position maybe irrelevant, but if you don''t make it relevant, then how can you comment on Form!!