Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Couldnt get on Canary Call!

lm fuming, they wouldnt let me on Canary Call tonight. Mind you l was gona give it to them both barrels! Mark Robins get off the fu..in fence man! you havnt a clue whats going on!

Lets start at the top. Wyn Jones prop him up in the corner of the boardroom with a gin and tonic he will sit there all night and let Delia mix and drink with her invited guests, shes too soft to sack anyone! Moxey, where they get him from and why? Mike Foulger a good man and fan but lick arse, too soft. l cant believe they let Ed Balls go dancing during an important championship season, afterall he is the chairman ha ha! Why is Stephen Fry on board? hes more interested in spending time at home with his ''husband'' what a bunch!

Alex Neil, a one trick pony, l spoke to an ex first team employee last week, he told me Neil hasnt got a clue how to set up a defence that can protect a lead also not a clue how to set up a team going forward, l respect his opinion. CV? dont make me laugh, Hamilton about on par with Lowestoft and thats being disrespectful to Lowestoft. The man is clueless, and heard rumours about him in the dressing room!! no wonder the players dont want to play for him. we ll see.

Any manager would jump at the chance of having a squad like weve got. We need a lwan Roberts or a Grant Holt onboard.

Think they would of let me rant on there instead of the manufactured callers and shirties they interview after games? Doubt it. Grrrr! OTBC.

You are clearly mental enough to get on canary call I can''t understand it

Chippy

MR or Mrs Fry have gone, made it to one AGM for 30 minutes before he left for an important engagement elsewhere