Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Match Thread - Derby

Diane wrote Rudolph - Was going to say Brady was the only choice for LB today but guess Whitts could hav played there and Brady on left wing?

Good suggestion - certainly more solid.

Not good to see Klose missing out. Not sure what he''s really done worse than the others to be kept out. Can understand AN going for experience but if so why haven''t we gone for Whitts Martin Bassong Brady?

I want to like Beno but I just don''t trust him not to mess up at least once an afternoon. Same said for Bassong. On their day can be very good championship defenders though I guess. Nothing but 3 points will do today really because we''re falling behind the leading pack at an alarming rate

It''s looking like the damage has been done with Klose and leaving him out for the hapless Bassong will signal his exit in January. If we lose today I''d like to see the board act and bring in Hodgson. He may not be everyone''s cup of tea but he has had great success at clubs of our stature. New manager and a clean slate with all the players before January.

Totally agree with above. Hopefully a new manager will convince Klose to say and buy someone decent to partner him with.

"It''s looking like the damage has been done with Klose."

Will somebody more in the know than this plastic tell me why all these problems exist.

It''s an epidemic.

Jerome works hard, Naismith works hard...''

that''s half the problem its all work hard not flair not enjoy yourself make a impression on the game

yes you have to work hard but there is more to the game than that

if we wanted a runner upfront Mo Farah would be a 50 million striker !

Can not finish for toffee but he runs all day

BroadstairsR wrote the following post at 26/11/2016 3:09 PM:

"It''s looking like the damage has been done with Klose."

Will somebody more in the know than this plastic tell me why all these problems exist.

It''s an epidemic.

Because 🔔🔚 an international footballer who''s had options of moving to the premier league is hardly going to hang around and sit on our bench.

[quote user="JF"]If we lose today I''d like to see the board act and bring in Hodgson. He may not be everyone''s cup of tea but he has had great success at clubs of our stature. New manager and a clean slate with all the players before January.[/quote]
Are you mental? Hodgson''s brand of football is beyond dire. He makes Mad Mick look like Guardiola. 
It''s all well and good winning and being successful, but if the football is so poor and negative it''s unwatchable then what is the point? 

Are you mental? Hodgson''s brand of football is beyond dire. He makes Mad Mick look like Guardiola.

It''s all well and good winning and being successful, but if the football is so poor and negative it''s unwatchable then what is the point?

You''re right it''s surely better to play tika takka and face championship obscurity than actually win football matches

[quote user="JF"]You''re right it''s surely better to play tika takka and face championship obscurity than actually win football matches[/quote]
Yeah, Because playing sh*t football really helped England past the mighty Iceland and to Euro glory didn''t it? 

Seem to be playing much better today, hopefully we''ve finally turned a corner. This run has been painfully depressing!

Hooper giving Derby everything though, surprise, surprise.

Think we''ll win this.

Yeah, Because playing sh*t football really helped England past the mighty Iceland and to Euro glory didn''t it?

His record at Fulham and West Brom were what got him that job. Also, I must have missed this exiting brand of football that you''re speaking of? I

[quote user="norfolkngood"]With Lambert at least you have a chance of a 3-2[/quote]

Not doing too well today, Wolves losing 0-2 at home

Sounds like we''ve had a good half according to Goreham/Robins decent possession, passing the ball accurately, battling well just need a shot on target

Cmon you yellows

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]Seem to be playing much better today, hopefully we''ve finally turned a corner. This run has been painfully depressing!

Hooper giving Derby everything though, surprise, surprise.

Think we''ll win this.[/quote]Surprise indeed.........he''s a Sheff Wed player [:O]