Sign in to follow this  
daly

East Anglia Location

Does anyone seriously think (apart from Morty) that this team would sell out to 26000 every other week if we were situated in the London/ North East/ Midlands etc area

We are in an area where the nearest club is Ipswich then the London clubs

Delia and her cronies know that and come February the season tickets will roll in

You are not forced to go it''s your own choice. They don''t herd in a random 26,000 people the 26,000 are there by choice.

I initially thought this thread was going to be Daly asking where he could find East Anglia. Then I realised he knows where it is as Ipswich is part of it.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]You are not forced to go it''s your own choice. They don''t herd in a random 26,000 people the 26,000 are there by choice.[/quote]They only go for the coffee

[quote user="Buh"]Daly doesn''t go so it doesn''t matter[/quote]

Buh you are a fucking idiot I go to every home game and have been a shareholder since 1970

Get a life you prat

Was at the AGM where were you in the bath

You do not have the intelligence to understand the point I am making

I GO because there is no alternative idiots

LISTEN to the fans who went everyone is fed up with this Manager and set up

A Monster Raving Loony party manifesto once proposed that we would tow the UK to the south of France to improve our weather.

Perhaps if we cut Norfolk loose and towed it to the Isle of Dogs, we would all be better off.

But your logic doesn''t hold up. Ipswich are in the same geographical area and when they have a slump the crowd shrinks to match the slump,when we were in league 1 we still had full houses? Yes we deserve better but at the same time are a loyal bunch. We are just good fans.

Oh I get it now,if there was a bigger better club locally you would be fickle and jump ship. OK got it now.

[quote user="daly"]You do not have the intelligence to understand the point I am making

LISTEN to the fans who went everyone is fed up with this Manager and set up[/quote]
It''s very difficult to understand any point you make, when you have such a poor standard of written English.
You go because ''there is no alternative idiots''? 
I think you meant to say "I go because there are no alternative idiots". 
Firstly, anybody can go to football, not just idiots, and secondly, there are plenty of other people, idiot and otherwise to take your seat... So rejoice, you are now free of your self assumed compulsion to attend to ensure that Carrow Road fulfils it''s idiot quota. 

Agree with the OP that as the main team for a large area that you get a higher base of fans, but with the level of success we have had recently(playing in the premier league and finishing high in the Championship) I think an average gate of 26,000 is very obtainable in other areas. On a side note, if you are interested in watching the highest placed team or highest team of stature in the area then Norwich has not much competition, but there is likely to be non-league teams or junior games that you can go along to. Add that to other pastimes and maybe other sports and I''d say there are lots of alternatives. Guy at work says he prefers the junior football as they get stuck in and its more entertaining. Its up to you if you go. From reading this forum people have a high expectation from Norwich and believe in the club enough that they want to attend matches.

Well Buh

I ain''t your bro

Can''t stand the word, if you were in Kinston Jamaica I could perhaps understand it but you live in rural Norfolk now go play with your tractor

So Daly goes because he has no choice.

I go because I want to.

But do we behave differently at games or does Daly transform Hulk-style from behind his keyboard?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So Daly goes because he has no choice.

I go because I want to.

But do we behave differently at games or does Daly transform Hulk-style from behind his keyboard?[/quote]

NUTTY

With 33000 posts would think you need to spend more time away from that keyboard

PS When did you go to your first game????

If you can remember seeing Don Pickwick, Reg Foulkes, Roy Hollis Oscar Hold etc Then I can respect your comments

[quote user="daly"]Does anyone seriously think (apart from Morty) that this team would sell out to 26000 every other week if we were situated in the London/ North East/ Midlands etc area

We are in an area where the nearest club is Ipswich then the London clubs

Delia and her cronies know that and come February the season tickets will roll in[/quote]Awwww, you''re desperate for my attention, aren''t you?

Whatever are you on about Daly.

If my post count worries you try not to look. Or should we compare lives and see which of us actually spends most time away from the keyboard.

I would respect your comments if you didn''t criticise others for doing what you yourself do.

[quote user="daly"][quote user="nutty nigel"]So Daly goes because he has no choice.

I go because I want to.

But do we behave differently at games or does Daly transform Hulk-style from behind his keyboard?[/quote]

NUTTY

With 33000 posts would think you need to spend more time away from that keyboard

PS When did you go to your first game????

If you can remember seeing Don Pickwick, Reg Foulkes, Roy Hollis Oscar Hold etc Then I can respect your comments[/quote]

I remember Roy Hollis.

And DI Burnside, Jim Carver, Polly, June Ackland, Bob Cryer and good old, honest to goodness, salt of the earth Tony Stamp. Always thought that Inspector Brownlow was a nonce though.

Memories....cheers Daly👍

[quote user="daly"]You do not have the intelligence to understand the point I am making

LISTEN to the fans who went everyone is fed up with this Manager and set up[/quote]

It is not a supermarket, whose brand you don''t like but have no alternativeIt is a football clubOne for whom if you could get Nectar points for every whinge you post up about it you would be dining on caviar and champagne this Xmas(mind you given that WE lost yesterday I don''t doubt there was something  for you to celebrate... even if it was only with a mug of weak Camp coffee)