Sign in to follow this  
Countryside Canary

Bye bye Alex

Think we all know now that there is less than 1% chance of that happening. Remember it''s "promotion, promotion, promotion". Our board are convinced and believe they know better than the paying fans

don''t care whether stays or goes just hope we get to the stage where everyone is agreement that the club management across the board is poor in the extreme. Across the Board get it!

What do you propose then Pete? How should we as fans change that?

[quote user="True Grit"]Good manager. The BEST CEO. November is written off, bad month. TRUST ME, by end of December we will be In the top 2.[/quote]

We are 11 points off the top 2. That''s 4 wins without any of the teams above us winning a single game.

18 points available in December, its just not going to happen. It will be a miracle to make 11 points up between now & the end of the season

Neil won''t resign because he''ll never get the same money elsewhere. He is Delia''s cuddly little pet and we''ll have to wait until she gets tired of him.

[quote user="True Grit"]Good manager. The BEST CEO. November is written off, bad month. TRUST ME, by end of December we will be In the top 2.[/quote]
TG - We re 13 pts off the top so doubt we''ll make that up in 6 Dec games tbh.
As for sacking Alex which is the title of the thread this interview with Alex after the game suggests that won''t be happening and that he''ll be given longer
''''Neil was again asked about his job prospects at Carrow Road following the latest defeat but revealed he had already spoken to both majority shareholder Delia Smith and chief executive Jez Moxey since the final whistle.

“I have just seen Delia outside after the game and she has said, literally, keep going, keep fighting. Jez Moxey was there as well. They come down regularly and they know how hard I am trying and how hard the players are trying,” he said. 

"You know how hard I am trying" - yawn.

You and your football are very trying AN. I''d give it up if I were you.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="True Grit"]Good manager. The BEST CEO. November is written off, bad month. TRUST ME, by end of December we will be In the top 2.[/quote]

We are 11 points off the top 2. That''s 4 wins without any of the teams above us winning a single game.

18 points available in December, its just not going to happen. It will be a miracle to make 11 points up between now & the end of the season[/quote]Never done that before have we ?