Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Nobody seems to care

After being at QPR last week and reading posts on various social media, the fans have give up the will to win.

We all know the players, manager and board gave up the will to win a while ago.

Sorry but I have to agree. I care about my club but I really don''t think anyone at the club cares about what the fans think. We are sleepwalking into a long spell in the Championship or even lower down. But as long as we keep it in the family it''s OK.

Don''t think the fans have lost the will to win, felt the away fans were excellent yesterday, out sung derby for the majority of the match, who only came to life after they scored, and needed the aid of a drum to get them going. Also thought our fans were positive in their support, possibly more than was justified.

Half the people on here still want to wait and see ! If this form was replicated at any other championship club the manager would have gone by now . All so amateur and embarrasing.

Thought the away fans were really good yesterday. Interestingly there was a little "getting sacked in the morning" from the derby fans followed by a small rendition of "we fucking wish" by a few.

No one was really willing to get involved in the Alex Neil''s army chants and stuff though. Support aimed at the team not the manager.

Hard for the fans to turn in a game where it was pretty even. The reality though is Derby were very very poor and we still couldn''t get a result. They didn''t look like an in form team and a little pressure resulted in more misplaced passes than we do!

Away fans really feel for them. But if they boycotted just one game this would send a clear message. At home 22K seats have already been sold unlikely a message can be sold at Carrow Rd. Home seats at Carrow Rd are still available on the day so casual supporters sending the message. But getting back to the OP I don''t care except backing City to lose becoming a good earner.

Stick your suggestion Pete. And you don''t go yourself you have absolutely no right to try and suggest it.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"] Nobody seems to care, I do ![/quote]Ditto. I wouldn''t have driven a 6 hour round trip yesterday if I didn''t.