Sign in to follow this  
pete

Sacking Neil not necessarily the answer

For a number of weeks I have advocated Neil should go due to the performances and recently the results however I am unsure sacking Neil will rectify the situation. The players will be the same underperforming shambles. Ok we have got the January window to supplement and improve the current squad to do that may necessitate signing 4 or 5 quality players which on recent evidence will not happen due to identifying prospects, paying for said personnel (i.e fees and wages), attracting the same to Carrow Rd.

The underlying problem with the club is Saint Delia the club saviour according to some who has now turned into a dictator who has ensured her dynasty persists in perpetuity. Although supposedly a fan does she have the best interests of the club at heart. Supported enthusiastically by a band a merry band of Yes Men with vested interests.

There is to be no new investment from outside that may upset the status quo. The team is poor and years of Championship football looks probable. Without Premier League riches occasionally filling the coffers soon penury will follow and Delia''s dynasty will wither on the vine.

Soon may it happen. £12m projected loss with a £20m parachute payment. Debt Free will soon be a distant memory then we''ll see how long the dynasty survives.

In the meantime Alex Neil will be the sacrificial lamb and he absolutely deserves it.

Flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,flip,flop,flip flop,etc

I do agree that the Stowmarket 2 need to go at the same time as Neil

They have nailed their colours to him when he should have gone months ago.

They all need to pay the price for a disastrous 2016