Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Next 3 games......

So looking at our next 3 games, first 2 are very winnable (Brentford H, Barnsley A) with this squad we should win these, even on the back of this horrible run, then No3 a bit more difficult is the ever improving Villa. So if we win the 2 and lose against Villa, will we consider that things are back on an even keel, or just some cracks plastered over ? views.....

With the run we''re on I''m only looking at the next game. Brentford are no pushover and some of the players might be eyeing up the opportunity to see Alex Neil burned alive by the home fans.

After the run we''ve had nothing less than 9 points is needed. We have some serious ground to make up now

To be fair, we should be expecting at least 7 points and a three game unbeaten run in the next three, but I''d be happy just not to lose this coming Saturday.

For me even with 3 wins and going onto promotion this season, I''d take a leaf out of Watford and look who''s available to give us the very best chance of staying up, get rid of AN even if we get out of this division. Just my view mind.

Back on an even keel? This guy has proven over a year and a half how unbelievably poor he is. No wins against Brentford or Barnsley will convince me otherwise. You are either good enough or you''re not and judgment of that should be made over a prolonged period, not based on whether you beat a sh*t team at home.

I know it''s been said on here before and is often posted in jest but beating Brentford could be counter productive with our board.

The way we are playing no game can be viewed as being winnable, even if we are winning at some stage during the game.Looking back at our last 6, at least 4 of them could have seen in advance as being winnable but as it turned out none of them were.Our current form is that of a lower half of table team at best so based on that I don''t expect any game is winnable.I think we''ll do well to get 4 or 5 points from the next 3 games

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]So looking at our next 3 games, first 2 are very winnable (Brentford H, Barnsley A) with this squad we should win these, even on the back of this horrible run, then No3 a bit more difficult is the ever improving Villa. So if we win the 2 and lose against Villa, will we consider that things are back on an even keel, or just some cracks plastered over ? views.....[/quote]Whatever makes you say that Lessingham as i am sure many posters were laughing at their plight having been relegated with us and predicted a fall straight through the trapdoor into League One ? Don''t forget they have one of those nasty foreign owners. [;)]

Im looking to the next 4 games, 3 at home ( Brentford, Villa, Huddersfield ) and one away at Barnsley, would expect us to get at least 10 pts from them if we are going to push on and move back into the top 4

TIL101

Whatever makes you say that Lessingham as i am sure many posters were laughing at their plight having been relegated with us and predicted a fall straight through the trapdoor into League One ? Don''t forget they have one of those nasty foreign owners.

Clue was in the "ever improving " comment Tilly, although i will admit to taking great delight at their early season struggles............ Where were you yesterday, gave it a miss?