Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Signs to give up ownwership.

You can''t and wont sack friends.Turn a blind eye to unpleasant responsibilities.Believing you are irreplaceable.Leading from inside your trusted bubble.Root cause.

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 27/11/2016 9:26 AM:

I guess you have a nice long list of suitable buyers for us ?

There is always buyers for football clubs, Red Bull are rumoured to be interested in buying an English club. You can''t buy what''s not for sale though

How about decent sensible buyers ? RedBull won''t be the slightest bit interested in buying us, so where are the suitable buyers you all seem to know about ?

We love the club but who in their right minds would want to buy the club. The value of the club must be slipping by the week and you need shed loads of cash these days to make a difference much as we would like a rich committed and ethical owner I don''t know where we find one

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]We love the club but who in their right minds would want to buy the club. The value of the club must be slipping by the week and you need shed loads of cash these days to make a difference much as we would like a rich committed and ethical owner I don''t know where we find one[/quote]Nope, thats not it in the slightest.People tend to take clubs over when they are in a $hit state, the fact is that we are are in way too good a financial state.Do you think that Mucus Evans took over Ipswich becasue he''s a fan, or because he saw a debt that he could buy, and charge them interest on ad infenitum?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The financial state is getting worse by the day. Someone with an afinity to the club may put heart over head but who are these people[/quote]Is it?You have evidence of this?An 8m projected loss for the coming year is hardly an Ipswichesque financial collapse, is it?

An £8 million loss this season will only increase next season unless we are promoted with one of the main reasons being a drop in the second year parachute payments so how exactly do we then shift that debt ?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The financial state is getting worse by the day. Someone with an afinity to the club may put heart over head but who are these people[/quote]I must have missed it when you were the club''s financial directorthough not when you are the board''s unofficial bullsh itter.................that seems to be a permanent position

Be under no illusions if we don''t go up we are in deep s--t. Wages are too high and transfer values of the squad have fallen through the floor apart from the youngsters. Our sponsors seem to be getting more obscure and it cost over a million to get rid of mc nally and shortly we will be shelling out to get rid of another management team. The tv money payments are keeping us afloat when they have gone finances will be dire total ticket sales must be less than £10m

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Be under no illusions if we don''t go up we are in deep s--t. Wages are too high and transfer values of the squad have fallen through the floor apart from the youngsters. Our sponsors seem to be getting more obscure and it cost over a million to get rid of mc nally and shortly we will be shelling out to get rid of another management team. The tv money payments are keeping us afloat when they have gone finances will be dire total ticket sales must be less than £10m[/quote]Of course you have evidence for this?Seriously, stop trotting out such complete guesswork.

We have one the highest wages in the league, that was always going to be the case as we kept Brady etc.

Transfer values are dropping mainly because we have an ageing 1st team squad. Seven players over 30 yesterday.

The level of sponsorship is all there to see, can Beno dispute there.

The majority of our money is due to us being in the premiership, if you we do not get back this or next season without wealthy backing we will go the way of Sheffield It''s, them down the road. Too many clubs in our division with big backing to think we could remain competitive.

We could get lucky of course and find another Lambert but nothing Yorkshire Canary has said is factually not correct or there for everyone to see.

When you say the manager should go and the respond is to who.... There are thousands of managers out there and if my job was to find one for NCFC I''d be looking far and wide. Its a daft reply.

Similarly when talking about owners. These Owners in my opinion are holding us back. Not saying Red Bullnwould buy us but they bought a team in the fifth tier of German football, they are now top of the first tier. Rumour was they were looking at Swindon here.... Plus I thought being debt free was a great attraction? No?

Or we could sell for the sake of selling dreaming of being the next Man City ( would we really want that ? ) and turn out to be the next Portsmouth

[quote user="Mike "]When you say the manager should go and the respond is to who.... There are thousands of managers out there and if my job was to find one for NCFC I''d be looking far and wide. Its a daft reply.

Similarly when talking about owners. These Owners in my opinion are holding us back. Not saying Red Bullnwould buy us but they bought a team in the fifth tier of German football, they are now top of the first tier. Rumour was they were looking at Swindon here.... Plus I thought being debt free was a great attraction? No?[/quote]No, I wouldn''t say so, from an investment point of view.Which, lets be clear on this, investment would be what it is. Unless we find a gazillionaire Norwich City fan.

i don''t want that at all

i don''t want delia out or to sell really

we are who we are as club but that does not mean we should settle for second best or second rate managers

the way she makes friends with the managers and families that makes it hard to sack them is wrong an unprofessional

she is best as a owner when someone runs the club like Mcnally for her

when she gets to involved it goes wrong

does not mean she is a bad owner NO just she needs to take a step back and let people she employs to do their jobs

lets face it she has given AN the money for a new CB a new defence but he spent it on AM''s and magic boots

AN is more a problem than Delia and that''s why Delia should not get wrapped up and let her emotions get in the way

Ed B reported projected loss for 2016/7 to be £12m at AGM not Morty''s under reported £8m that on top of £20m parachute payment. Finances not looking good without PL fortunes.

pete wrote the following post at 27/11/2016 1:46 PM:

Ed B reported projected loss for 2016/7 to be £12m at AGM not Morty''s under reported £8m that on top of £20m parachute payment. Finances not looking good without PL fortunes.

But isn''t that nasty premier league money what the stowmartet two are so against?