Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Eds out !!!

I believe our losing run started with his winning run, so this is a sign we are ready to start rolling forwards with victories again.

Fully expect our goal celebrations to be Naismith and Bassong performing Gangnam Style.

I just don''t get it, they''ve sacked somebody who clearly isn''t up to the job and has been underperforming for ages, that''s just weird!

So many parallels -Out of his depthEnthusiastic but no abilityNew routine every week but the same poor performanceEmbarrassment to the ClubSurviving for so long when clearly not good enoughSupported only by happy clappersSame after dance interview every week - "we''ll just keep working hard"

Yeah well I was going to add that let''s hope balls makes sure AN "Eds out" the door. Even if he does then am sure Woy, another of Delias friends will take over.

[quote user="canarycop"]Now he can get on with sorting out the mess at Carra.[/quote]yes£100m in debt, virtually no youth system, half empty ground and pretty much all the assets it once owned now in the hands of some dodgy off shore company rather than the club.Why can''t we fill our ground ? Why can''t we clear our debts, why are there no youngsters comimg through ?It''s all a mess this end of the A140.... isn''t it.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Maybe the plan was to get close to Louise Redknapp and entice Harry over as Director of Football ?[/quote]would be rather like having Ronnie Biggs running your local Post Officeor Gary Glitter on the local PTA