Sign in to follow this  
morty

Good news

[quote user="ricardo"]But did they respect your right to boo.[/quote]I''m not sure.I''m going to walk over to the club later, to pick up the tickets. I''ll boo them again, just to clarify matters.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]But did they respect your right to boo.[/quote]I''m not sure.I''m going to walk over to the club later, to pick up the tickets. I''ll boo them again, just to clarify matters.[/quote]

I''m not going. Boycotting.

Could you possibly boo them for me? It''d be like a BooCott then👍🏻

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Close to sell out now...just singles..

Parma[/quote]Even better news[:)]Kinda scotches any ridiculous rumours about fans voting with their feet....

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]But did they respect your right to boo.[/quote]I''m not sure.I''m going to walk over to the club later, to pick up the tickets. I''ll boo them again, just to clarify matters.[/quote]

I''m not going. Boycotting.

Could you possibly boo them for me? It''d be like a BooCott then👍🏻[/quote]I will have to upgrade you to a proxy boo.Will sort it out when I go over there[Y]

[quote user="morty"]I just rang up to get some extra tickets for Saturday, and theres plenty left.[;)][/quote]

Why do you need extra tickets? Must be for some plastics. It can''t be that you''ve suddenley got some new friends, everyone hates you with a passion. I bet you''ve just put this on here to try and give some people the false notion that you are popular.You''re not fooling us. [:)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]I just rang up to get some extra tickets for Saturday, and theres plenty left.[;)][/quote]

Why do you need extra tickets? Must be for some plastics. It can''t be that you''ve suddenley got some new friends, everyone hates you with a passion. I bet you''ve just put this on here to try and give some people the false notion that you are popular.You''re not fooling us. [:)]

[/quote]Damn you[:(]

Apparently as Ed Balls is now free this Saturday at half time he is going to perform his Gangnam dance.

At least that will be entertaining and probably see more effort in those few minutes by Ed than the team for their ninety minutes on the pitch!

I honestly do not think apart from Hools I saw one of our players run enough to break into a sweat!

[quote user="CJ"]Apparently as Ed Balls is now free this Saturday at half time he is going to perform his Gangnam dance.

At least that will be entertaining and probably see more effort in those few minutes by Ed than the team for their ninety minutes on the pitch!

I honestly do not think apart from Hools I saw one of our players run enough to break into a sweat![/quote]Did that sound "hilarious" before you posted it?[:(]

I can not think of any other reason why 25 thousand people would want to spend over an hour and a half watching grass grow, which was about as exciting as it got at Derby.

I have reffed local league matches where the players have put more effort in than those teams on Saturday. Obviously dont care about Derby but I do think City fans deserve better than to watch eleven players spending most of the game walking around the pitch which is literally what happenned on Saturday.

All I do expect is effort and with one or two exceptions the running on and particuarly off the ball was appalling.

The fact that AN can not see that tells me loads when he said afterwards could not fault effort of team after game!

Parma Ham''s gone mouldy ~ [quote]Close to sell out now...just singles..

Parma[/quote]In that case the haunted pork mannequin''s deserve to continue to get exactly what they''re getting.I won''t be in attendance again until Neil''s departure.

[quote user="Jools"]Parma Ham''s gone mouldy ~ [quote]Close to sell out now...just singles..

Parma[/quote]In that case the haunted pork mannequin''s deserve to continue to get exactly what they''re getting.I won''t be in attendance again until Neil''s departure.[/quote]

You won''t be missed.

Ah just thought of another reason why you r looking forward to Saturday, we lose as usual by leaking goals in second half after dominating first half and then running out of ideas and steam , and AN gets the long awaited sack!

They say people are almost as attracted to funerals as weddings , certainly can not see much celebration on Saturday. AN would be better off playing himself on Saturday at least that way guaranteed one player on the pitch who gives a fig !

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]But did they respect your right to boo.[/quote]I''m not sure.I''m going to walk over to the club later, to pick up the tickets. I''ll boo them again, just to clarify matters.[/quote]

stay off the boos

..... otherwise you''ll spend the rest of the day wanting to hiss

Can''t deny a managers last game in charge is always going to be good entertainment!
Almost inevitable that we''ll go in front, hold for about 80mins and then end up losing 4-1 [;)]