Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Good Luck to James Maddison Thread

[quote user="morty"]I respect James Maddison''s opinion.[/quote]
See. Still ruining threads! [:@] [;)]
Good luck for Sunday James.

Maddison, Aberdeen’s standout player today, curls a shot straight at Gordon as the Dons search for a consolation.

i hope he is not friends with Canos and Pritchard if so he might be off !!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Unlucky on Sunday, James.[/quote]Unfortunately it was men against boys, Celtic were a lot, lot better.I hope Maddison has managed to develop a bit, because I really don''t rate the standard of Scottish football.

Top performance by James. I have long thought get him back to Norwich as soon as possible. Although with this manager and his pedestrian style players the slick passing moves created by Madison would be an embarrassment.

The suicidal signing of Naismith basically took up Maddisons place in the squad. With the way Naismith has been performing (as in, not really performing at all) I''d certainly have Maddison back here in January and play him - he can''t do worse than what we have been. That said, Naismith did take his header well the other day, just a shame he can''t do that every week.

[quote user="AJ"]The suicidal signing of Naismith basically took up Maddisons place in the squad. With the way Naismith has been performing (as in, not really performing at all) I''d certainly have Maddison back here in January and play him - he can''t do worse than what we have been. That said, Naismith did take his header well the other day, just a shame he can''t do that every week.[/quote]Naismith was very good against Derby, too. Dare I say it, starting to look like the player we thought we signed.

Morty wrote;

Naismith was very good against Derby, too. Dare I say it, starting to look like the player we thought we signed.

Think he was better in last 2 games, but wouldn''t say he was very good against Derby ? hopefully he will continue to improve and show why we signed him.